House Price Crash Forum

Slow Slow Sunday

roblpm

HOLA441

Just thought I'd start another Edinburgh thread!!

Anyway just got dragged by the wife to see this:

http://www.espc.com/Buying/268710.html

Anyway regardless of the ups and downs of the property and the price that it should be we were the only people who viewed it this afternoon! A few months/years ago tehre would have been 20 plus people viewing. Might have been cos it was raining I suppose but something tells me contratry to what has been going on in England the Edinburgh market has only died a death in the last couple of months.

HOLA442
HOLA443

Well if you look at the history, prices were pretty flat between 2002-05 at about £350k which is sbout 30% off peak prices. I think I would be happy to go with that. So will be interesting to see what happens with this. I think it will go to FP £480 and sit there! Hopefully some more will com on soon too. Couldnt believe the lack of interest yesterday!

HOLA444
Well if you look at the history, prices were pretty flat between 2002-05 at about £350k which is sbout 30% off peak prices. I think I would be happy to go with that. So will be interesting to see what happens with this. I think it will go to FP £480 and sit there! Hopefully some more will com on soon too. Couldnt believe the lack of interest yesterday!

Know the area very well indeed! 280k-320k is a fair price. 480k is taking the pish (although the sellers won't see it that way!)

HOLA445