House Price Crash Forum

Uk Government About To Commit Serious Fraud

234SALE

HOLA441

By Nationalizing Northern Rock how much would the true debt be. If it does happen we will never find out !

http://business.timesonline.co.uk/tol/busi...icle3193600.ece

Its only £26 billion lent to Northern Rock so far, but by nationalizing all the bad mess can be kept under the carpet .

Sorry I don’t have data to support this but credit crunch is going to get worse and we I for one don’t think we should nationalize this company.

The B.O.E should take all the money back, cancel its guarantee’s and say good bye. Let the savers and investors lose out, rather than all of us who did our homework.

I reckon that by Nationalizing Rock the government would be assuming £75 billion of money you’ll never see.

Can the B.O.E afford to nationalize every bank that goes under, HBOS and Bradford and Bingley…

We are being fooled, trick and bankrupted by a government that wants you to believe there are no problems.

Sweeping the mess under the carpet shall come back to haunt us….

I’m sure some of you thinks it’s a great buy at 69.25pence,,, but they are really worthless.

6uecco7.jpg

Edited by 234SALE

HOLA442
Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable
By Nationalizing Northern Rock how much would the true debt be. If it does happen we will never find out !

http://business.timesonline.co.uk/tol/busi...icle3193600.ece

Its only £26 billion lent to Northern Rock so far, but by nationalizing all the bad mess can be kept under the carpet .

Sorry I don’t have data to support this but credit crunch is going to get worse and we I for one don’t think we should nationalize this company.

The B.O.E should take all the money back, cancel its guarantee’s and say good bye. Let the savers and investors lose out, rather than all of us who did our homework.

I reckon that by Nationalizing Rock the government would be assuming £75 billion of money you’ll never see.

Can the B.O.E afford to nationalize every bank that goes under, HBOS and Bradford and Bingley…

We are being fooled, trick and bankrupted by a government that wants you to believe there are no problems.

Sweeping the mess under the carpet shall come back to haunt us….

I’m sure some of you thinks it’s a great buy at 69.25pence,,, but they are really worthless.

6uecco7.jpg

The government could completely nationalise money creation, of course.

HOLA443