House Price Crash Forum

Estate Agents Sale

HOLA441
HOLA442
I noticed in our local paper that Taylors Estate Agents are having a summer sale. Lots of new prices, can't see them re-raising prices can you?

Taylors seem to overprice by about 20% to win instructions, so you are saying that their houses are now only 15% more than those on with other agents. I really have no idea how they sell anything with the prices they put houses on at.

They are one EA I will never deal with after viewing two houses on with them.

- They make Foxtons look like pillars of the community, with the most utter drivel and lies that their sales staff come out with when asked a simple question.

One house I viewed with them, " just on the market so be in first" I assumed by the price must be a semi as most in the street where it was are. When I arrived, I had to call the office just to check I had the right house as I thought I had made a mistake and got the house number wrong. The house number was of a small terrice, squashed onto an unusual shaped piece of land. No I was not a mistaken, they were trying to get more for it than the large semi for sale over the road.

Never again will I speak to them