House Price Crash Forum

Link To House Price Crash For Free

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443

This is viral web 2.0 stuff – going for the long tail and permeating social fabric.

It's supposed to be "cool" and about expressing ones identity.

But it`s business now mate, plain and simple. I`m swapping mail with Shelter, it`s a big cause for us and my question is quite simple to them "What can we do more than straightforward fundraising?" Now that`s an issue worth supporting for nowt and having a one way "traffic" relationship with..HPC as "a cause" is over surely?

Edited by Converted Lurker

HOLA444

Maybe it’s a Nathan Barley type uber-coolness thing – a sort of join the tribe and wind up your parents. Colonising the bloggosphere. Be "financially clever" and get a discount house when they crash.

Edited by spline

HOLA445

Maybe it’s a Nathan Barley type uber-coolness thing – a sort of join the tribe and wind up your parents. Colonising the bloggosphere. Be "financially clever" and get a discount house when they crash.

I get the cause, still do..obviously, but this accidental capitalist nonsense went out with Ben and Jerry`s surely <_<