House Price Crash Forum

Help, Please

Craig

HOLA441

Hi, I'm a new member here and am looking for advice. We have recently sold our house and am looking for any advice to where to put the proceeds. (approx £100k) In particular, we are interested in points of view on how the pound is likely to fair against the Euro? Reason being as we possibly could be returning to my partners home in Belgium. Many thanks Craig

HOLA442
Hi, I'm a new member here and am looking for advice. We have recently sold our house and am looking for any advice to where to put the proceeds. (approx £100k) In particular, we are interested in points of view on how the pound is likely to fair against the Euro? Reason being as we possibly could be returning to my partners home in Belgium. Many thanks Craig

Welcome to HPC Craig,

It may be best to get an independent financial advisor as that is alot of money you are talking about! So, use caution when taking peoples advise from here!

If there were a possibility of moving to the euro zone, it may be best to hold some of your money in euro's. Open an account in Belgium maybe?

If you were to hold sterling, check out this thread for high savings rates: http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...showtopic=20504

Rgds,

Edited by Jason