House Price Crash Forum

In The Post This Morning

HOLA441

Was a brochure from these:

www.insidetrack.co.uk

Urging me to invest in property with the usual load of twaddle as to why properties will only ever go up.

I don't normally get financial bumf like this so either someone is taking the p!ss in having it sent to me or they are doing a massive (to include me) publicity drive.

I have decided to keep it until bonfire night and burn it with all the rest of the rubbish.

HOLA442
HOLA443

These guys had a stand at several of the Heathrow terminals the other day - handing out brochures to all who came near. Mine went straight in the bin!

Yes posted before about the idiots at inside track. Seen adverts in national press and on the radio.

I hope this outfit goes under in the oncoming crash. Leeches

HOLA444

Yep - Our address has been posted these before "The occupier of".

I got another one of these mailings from Inside Track a few days ago but adressed to me personally.

"How would you like to own this many addresses?" and eight address label style holes in the front of the envelope.

This stuff has previously always suggested guaranteed returns and guaranteed instant property millionaireship.

What struck me with the recent posting was that it makes all these promises and mentions that you can still make your millions 'even in a falling market'. I can't remember the exact wording they used but it pretty much promises guaranteed returns and never mentions the huge risks associated.

Desperation, maybe?

Outrageous promises and misleading advice, certainly.

Words cannot describe these people.

Absolutely scandalous.

HOLA445
HOLA446

I got one today and phoned up to get my name taken off their mailing list and to give them a bit of a rocket. When I asked 'have you still got muppets turning up to invest in property at the top of the bubble' the women on the phone just laughed nervously