House Price Crash Forum

Bosnian Pyramid Of The Sun

Ned Coates

HOLA441

Anyone else watched the January youtube interviews with Semir, or got any further information on the alledged 28Khz signal emanating from the top of the Pyramid of the Sun? I seem to remember reading somewhere archeologists digging out a very large mica sheet from inside a pyramid in the Americas. I'm wondering if they are linked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8E3xbDrH0H4

That's part one of four with english subtitles put up 04 January.

Heres Semirs update put up 09/2009.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfaFU6KAl0c&feature=related

Fascinating stuff if your name isn't Zahi Hawass. :lol:

HOLA442

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosnian_pyramids

he term Bosnian pyramids has been used for a cluster of natural geological formations sometimes known as flatirons[1] near the Bosnia and Herzegovina town of Visoko, northwest of Sarajevo. The hill named Visočica became the focus of international attention in October 2005 following a news-media campaign promoting the idea that they are human-made and the largest ancient pyramids on Earth. Scientific investigations of the site show that the so-called pyramids are natural formations and that there are no signs of human building involved.[2][3][4] Additionally, scientists have criticised the Bosnian authorities for supporting the pyramid claim saying, "This scheme is a cruel hoax on an unsuspecting public and has no place in the world of genuine science."[5]

HOLA443

I'm interested in the story of mankind so take in all available evidence before commiting to a conclusion. I believe it is called critical thinking. And in terms of our current theory there are awkward anomolies the current history can't explain from around the world.

I would be curious to know if you believe only what wikileaks state. If it's in wikileaks it must be true?

I wonder what they would have had to say about the earth being flat a few centuries ago. :rolleyes:

The information in the video clips is a little more up to date thankfully. Wood removed from within carbon dated to 15,000 to 45,000 BP etc. Ceramics. Reports from various institutions on materials used and stages of development of the artifacts from the first ceramics. The distortions to the magnetic fields around the structures Threats made to any scientists getting involved that they would never work in their own countries again. If it is a hoax then there will be no reports or denials of them. This will be interesting.

Apart from all the Phd's and positions on the line re the current historical theory I would imagine 15.5 billion tourist dollars a year in Egypt alone make the stakes rather high. Im certainly off to see 'em earliest with cash in pocket. :D

HOLA444

Sounds interesting Ned. Can you paraphrase for those that won't or don't want to watch the video?

Official story I'd last heard was it was all a hoax.

This new aerial film, on site film and 'stuff' they've found so far, (with limited resources), seem to be making that position difficult to maintain.

I am just curious about the 28Khz signal etc. :)

HOLA445

Archived