House Price Crash Forum

The State Of John Terry’S Finances

HOLA441

It does appear to be madness.

I saw something on bloomberg the other day about what happens to ex superbowl winners and it appears the vast majority have no idea how to handle wealth and blow all the money and end up penniless.

It would appear that the foundations are being laid so our football stars follow the US example.

If you click through some of the Mail links, you'll find a story about the Rooneys' spending in relation to the Agents court case (I'm sure you can find it IRRO).

Most interesting and apart from the obvious profligacy, it seems that Wayne is (like most of us) a simple creature with simple pleasure whose main weakness is cars and reading between the lines (assuming its based on at least a shred of truth) it is someone else in the house who is responsible for much of the spending. I can't believe the scale of the wedding was his idea, for instance.

Who are we to question how other people spend their own money? None of my ******ing business really but we all know the moeny will stop one day and I can imagine it won't be easy to stop spending. I hope someone is looking out for him whilst the sun shines.

HOLA442
HOLA443

Land registry documents show that the Chelsea star – sacked as captain of England on Friday

– purchased the house in Oxshott for £2.25million in July 2003.

the mortgage on his Surrey mansion is now almost twice the value of the property when he bought it.

But in January last year he took out a mortgage with Queen’s banker Coutts to the value of £3.95million.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1249126/Terrys-4m-mortgage-mystery-Why-did-disgraced-170k-week-star-need-huge-cash-loan.html

Maybe laurejon's right;

...is this why he is moonlighting.?... was it suggested he organised trips round Stamford Bridge and / or a Wembley Hospitality Suite....hard working man..?....

HOLA444

£170,000 per week, (£8.8m per year), before income from product sponsor income.

That is over £5m AFTER TAX.

He could spend a million on living expenses and whores in a year and still buy a mansion at the end of the year......mortgage free.

If he needs a mortgage he is a tw*t.

The thing is, he is surrounded by vultures sorry advisors who want their fat fees, that say, "oh you don't want to tie up all that capital, make it work" (by leverage).

Same trap Nicholas Cage fell into.

HPC -smarter than the average bear!

yogi-picnic-cartoon.jpg

Edited by Money Spinner

HOLA445