House Price Crash Forum

Does Doing The Right Thing Make You Happy?

Guest Dizzy Rash Call

HOLA441
Guest Dizzy Rash Call

This is true yes. For instance take these two examples.

1. People would be able to get on the tube and get to their destination without being inanely smiled at, making them feel slightly less uncomfortable.

2. It's a pain in the ass queuing up at the post office and we could do without friendly retards making the queue longer.

If your just having a bit of a laugh, playing the antagonist, great!

If you are serious, you might as well try some humble pie now, before life makes you!

humble_pie1229730904.jpg

Look at the lovely pie mrfooty, look at the pie!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
Guest theboltonfury

This is true yes. For instance take these two examples.

1. People would be able to get on the tube and get to their destination without being inanely smiled at, making them feel slightly less uncomfortable.

2. It's a pain in the ass queuing up at the post office and we could do without friendly retards making the queue longer.

If this is your attempt at being drole then there are a hundred examples of people doing it in a much more sophisticated manner here.

Before you go out today, make sure your collars are in the 'up' position and insist on referring to everyone you meet as 'Geezarr'.

HOLA443

In reply to the OP I think doing the right thing used to please me but as I get older my urge to 'stick it to the man' seems to be getting stronger, mainly because when I go out of my way do do what I consider right I come across people who go through their lives blatantly not giving two sh*ts about anyone or anything in their general vicinity. You know the type of people who think arrogance and spivvery are laudible traits in a person and have no qualms about stepping on the backs of people to get higher up the rungs. This makes me wonder why I bother.

When it comes to small things, e.g litter, helping the neighbour and generally being social then I still do the right things and yes it does make me happy however in the context of things like council tax, being asked / guilt tripped into giving to charity or being told by some scum in Govt that being a good citizen is my responsiblity while bending me over a barrel at the same time, I find my temper getting exceedingly short.

Archived