House Price Crash Forum

Liverpool Becomes Northern Ireland

Mega

HOLA441
I have read this post with...incredulity. Or have I missed a joke? Yes, good fun, well done, had me going there!

You read it through your green tinted glasses. try to read and understand that sectarianism comes from the demands over the years that the Roman Catholic church should be the one and only. Everyone else is dammed. They are the Christian Muslims! sectarianism is the natural result of one group refusing to capitulate to the other and I merely point out the fact that the Roman Catholic church has its hands covered in blood and through the actions of collaberating priests in NI they perpetuated the sectarian conflict there for many years. A bit like the radical islamists today.

Personally, I do not like being tarred as a 'proddy-dog'. It is as insulting as calling Jews, or other religions names. You probably would not countenance that, would you?

As for Liverpool there are good and bad parts like every city and like every city where the Irish have congregated there is some tension between the religious groups. Personally I found it to be much less than in Glasgow, or even some areas of London.

Archived