House Price Crash Forum

Call To Make Mmr Jab Compulsory

HOLA441
On the note of personal responsibility: I am aghast that people are so dirty as regards hand-washing and toilets :o . when I travel and stop in Mway services, I see all sorts of slapdash behaviour. rinsing the ends of fingers under a lukewarm tap then exiting the place. <_< I sprained my little finger, as I used it to open loo doors and doors OUT of the place. I always carry wipes in the car to wipe my hands after I leave public buildings - before eating food. I have seen some disgusting habits. :angry:

...and these people are often the first to moan that so-and-so caught something nasty in hospital. :rolleyes:

HOLA442
On the note of personal responsibility: I am aghast that people are so dirty as regards hand-washing and toilets :o . when I travel and stop in Mway services, I see all sorts of slapdash behaviour. rinsing the ends of fingers under a lukewarm tap then exiting the place. <_< I sprained my little finger, as I used it to open loo doors and doors OUT of the place. I always carry wipes in the car to wipe my hands after I leave public buildings - before eating food. I have seen some disgusting habits. :angry:

Fully agree.

I use my index finger to open doors as it's somewhat stronger. Always carry wipes / antibaterial gel too.

HOLA443
Fully agree.

I use my index finger to open doors as it's somewhat stronger. Always carry wipes / antibaterial gel too.

Always let someone else go first, not only do they think you polite, you also get to use your elbow instead.

HOLA444
HOLA445
Guest X-QUORK
What is this, an obsessive/compulsives support group?!?

:lol::lol:

I was starting to think the same.

Time to wash my hands again...and sort out the coffee cups.

HOLA446
Always let someone else go first, not only do they think you polite, you also get to use your elbow instead.

Yes but what happens if you have to loiter a bit so the other guy is finished before you? What if he's doing the same? Could get embarassing. :lol:

HOLA447
I'm not a fan of the State being too imposing on the individual, but when it comes to matters of life and death I'm more relaxed. The MMR vaccination relies on herd immunity, so the 20% of unvaccinated kids are endangering the other 80% who have had the vaccination. That, IMO, is unaccceptable.

But why not let parents have the choice and choose to give their children individual jabs? The combined MMR vacine is not the only way to do it. It is about time people got more freedoms not have even more taken away from them.

HOLA448
Guest AuntJess

LOL I do that too! :lol:

HOLA449
Guest X-QUORK
But why not let parents have the choice and choose to give their children individual jabs? The combined MMR vacine is not the only way to do it.

Higher costs, no benefits.

HOLA4410
Guest AuntJess
What is this, an obsessive/compulsives support group?!?

We all have OCD tendencies, my friend. ;) The danger is in the EXTENT and severity of them, as with all other neuroses.

HOLA4411
Yes but what happens if you have to loiter a bit so the other guy is finished before you? What if he's doing the same? Could get embarassing. :lol:

:lol:

I meant in general not just the loos, but I get your point.

I'm female and therefore it's seen as perfectly normal behaviour to have a quick preen rather than leave.

HOLA4412
Guest AuntJess
:lol:

I meant in general not just the loos, but I get your point.

I'm female and therefore it's seen as perfectly normal behaviour to have a quick preen rather than leave.

He could always loiter round the condom machine. That way he'll look a bit of a lad, instead of a germ freak! :lol:

Archived