Friday, Dec 21, 2012
So why are stocks so high? Time for a correction or is this time different?
As 2012 draws to a close, fund managers and investment analysts tell FE Trustnet where they think the FTSE 100 will be this time next year.
Investors will easily surpass its current levels by this time next year, according to industry experts, with some estimating the index will climb as high as 7,000.
At the time of writing, the FTSE 100 index is at 5,966 points. With this in mind fund managers and investment analysts told FE Trustnet that they think this progress will continue over the next 12 months.
Though all the experts were light-hearted in their forecasts, they say UK equity markets should perform strongly in 2013, with three of the five saying it will surpass 6,500.
- If you do not have an admin password leave the password field blank.
- If you would like to request a password allowing you to add comments and blog news articles without needing each one approved manually, send an e-mail to the webmaster.
- Your email address is required so we can verify that the comment is genuine. It will not be posted anywhere on the site, will be stored confidentially by us and never given out to any third party.
- Please note that any viewpoints published here as comments are user's views and not the views of HousePriceCrash.co.uk.
- Please adhere to the Guidelines