HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
Aww, poor thing, I hope your little one gets well soon BB.
Thanks BB - I hadn't even noticed the calendar before.

Hope your little one is feeling better soon.  :(

Zzg and Spirit, thanks guys :).

This is our second dose of Pox in 3 weeks. The baby had it first and has now passed it on to their older sibling. It's nice spending extra time with the children but the downside is having to work through the evening into the early hours to ensure my other job gets done :(. This is despite taking the time off as annual leave. Gosh, it is such an easy life being a public sector employee......

Edited by Buffer Bear

HOLA4410
Zzg and Spirit, thanks guys :).

This is our second dose of Pox in 3 weeks.  The baby had it first and has now passed it on to their older sibling.  It's nice spending extra time with the children but the downside is having to work through the evening into the early hours to ensure my other job gets done :(.  This is despite taking the time off as annual leave. Gosh, it is such an easy life being a public sector employee......

One of those things we all have to go through unfortunately....much easier for them to get it when they are a baby. Hope it clears soon.

It is hard work being a parent, and we get little financial reward for it. Those single people who harp on about how their taxes are going to people with children and its not fair, should try being a parent for a week, they'll soon change their mind.

What gets me also, is that if I claim unemplyment benefit, then officially I have to be ready and willing to work at a moments notice and that officially I shouldn't have any time to look after a child, but in order to claim child care tax credit both my wife and I have to be working over 30 hours a week each! Basically being a full time parent is not considered a job let alone a career...and nu labour have pushed this even further.

sorry, rant over.

I'll look forward to the Halifax figures for April (after the weekend) I'm expecting maybe even a small posotive, but this will be the last "good" figure for quite some time, May will be a disaster for them!

HOLA4411
HOLA4412