House Price Crash Forum

Excellent Yields Still To Be Found In Us

HOLA441
Yes some parts of the US are overpriced but some are the exact opposite. Particularly the smokes stack cities in the North. Some areas haven’t had appreciation for 15 years and are only now showing signs of recovery that’s where I am putting my money.

I have just returned from a property buying trip in the Buffalo Niagara area and have picked up four properties all yielding at least 30%.

I just went to contract on a triplex in a good area of Rochester which will yield 46%.

Anyone interested in more info on this subject let me know.

Happy Investing, Dave

;)

Hi Bardon,

Im planning a similar trip in 2 months time, have never bought over seas but im hoping to get good deals on cash buys. How did you get on with finfing property managers? have you got tenants easily? Any tips would be appreciated.

HOLA442
Think I'll stick to land in Berlin and NE Brazil (beachfront land puts on a lot more capital growth than off - plan developments and is far easier to resell than off - plan which has hundreds of competitor developmets in same area) for my next investments.

Also looking at auction in Scotland where property is under £30000.

I live and buy in Scotland, from what ive seen the auctions are not quite what they seem. They will tell you a guide price of £30,000 but in reality this is to drum up loads of buyers to come along and they end up going for much much more! I have got better deals just getting in quick with estate agents, using email and text alerts.

Thats not to say you cant get a good deal, let me know if I can help you at all.