House Price Crash Forum

Recent Property Snake In My Area

HOLA441

Title says it all really.I'm in RH20 in Sussex,I have seen a few large houses in the Pulburough/Fittleworth area take a 25% drop in asking price since the summer (! million tp 750K!!!!!) wow they are desperate(or previously greedy in equel measure). Have a look ,some huge reductions in the last few weeks where I live.

As an aside,I took my car to the garage and the guy there who I know wellish said"we are working ourselevs stupid just to stay afloat . The guys at the very top and bottom live of us.............." I thought it was an astute observation of normal bloke. The problem with squeezing the middle(working?) classes until the pips squeak is that when you squeeze a pip it jumps a long way away and you lose it's tax income. I firmly beleive Nulab are going to wreck this country in a way we canott imagine until it is too late.HPC will be the least of our worries....Back on topic,have a look at www.propertysnake.co.uk