House Price Crash Forum

Englishmans Home Is A Hassle

HOLA441
HOLA442

Do people really tip their postmen at Christmas!? Ours are all too lazy to deliver to the right address, and often pull the scam where they pretend you were out and they tried to deliver a package and charge you extra to walk miles across town and pick it up. On top of that I understand we've already generously given them a few grand each out of our taxes.

I'm shocked. I'd have to draw the conclusion that the council estate dwellers are total retards (perhaps that's why they became scroungers in the first place?).

Either that, or you were like the postmen near my house and your co-workers were normal old-fashioned sensible posties???

What do the panel think? Didn't understand the cartoon either, I guess the extra 5 pounds a week or whatever is somehow comparable to a terrible death? And if you think hassle rhymes with castle, wouldn't your house prices be peanuts anyway?

:huh:

HOLA443

Do people really tip their postmen at Christmas!? Ours are all too lazy to deliver to the right address, and often pull the scam where they pretend you were out and they tried to deliver a package and charge you extra to walk miles across town and pick it up. On top of that I understand we've already generously given them a few grand each out of our taxes.

I'm shocked. I'd have to draw the conclusion that the council estate dwellers are total retards (perhaps that's why they became scroungers in the first place?).

Either that, or you were like the postmen near my house and your co-workers were normal old-fashioned sensible posties???

What do the panel think? Didn't understand the cartoon either, I guess the extra 5 pounds a week or whatever is somehow comparable to a terrible death? And if you think hassle rhymes with castle, wouldn't your house prices be peanuts anyway?

:huh:

Don't talk to me about the ******ing Royal Mail. Birthday cards opened and money stolen, recorded deliveries vanishing into thin air, postman pretending to wring your doorbell when you are at home all day. They have no pride or conscious in the job they do, many see it as a free meal ticket with little or no possibility of losing their jobs. I think it should be a hang able offence to interfere with the Queen’s mail service...

HOLA444

Talking of Royal Mail, about 6 years ago I sent a birthday card to my dad (I lived away at the time). The card never got there and my mum gave me the third degree about forgetting :angry: . A few months ago the birthday card turned up, and it had been opened! Grrr..

Oh, and with regards to tips send every household a xmas card, put the guilt on and you might get a prezzy! I did when I was a paper boy, and got loads of chocolate which I couldn't carry!!! I wanted money god dam it.