House Price Crash Forum

Help! Can't change password because can't remember password. Can't request reset because email no longer exists! Catch 22 squared.

JustYield

HOLA441

Hello

It's been a minute. 

For reasons I'd like to reset my password, the main reason being the only device that remembers my password is this janky ASUS notebook running some obsolete version of Ubuntu.  I was amazed to be logged back in frankly after so long.

As far as I can tell:

1. to change your registered email you need to type in your password.
  2. to reset your password you have to request an email to the registered email.

If you forget your password and your email address is obsolete you're stuck in a doom loop.  Clever design, well tested in the real world obvs.  [/s for those who need it]

My registered email is an old BTinternet thing from the time of the green frog ADSL modem -  remember that crock of shit? 

Anyway, I'd appreciate some admin love and a password reset so I can continue to observe the upcoming global carnage even if/when this trusty notebook conks out. Maybe I'm being thick, but this is my lived experience right now, don't mock me with your memes.

cheers.