House Price Crash Forum

Economic Collapse Of Britain Entering New Phase

HOLA441
HOLA442

Are you listening Dave and Nick, there is more chance of being struck by lightning twice in the same place than getting reasonable employment to live a basic life.

How the hell you expect those living on benefits for years to get employment, the mind boggles. My research the past 6 months has shocked me in finding there are no jobs available for those who genuinely want to work.

I have finally given up, retraining, a complete joke, the waiting list is so long a young person will be in their grave by the time a vacancy on course comes up for them. :rolleyes:

Every time I hear Clegg speak I could smack him in the mouth. :angry:

Ot is all a charade - we are all in it toegther, what they don't want exposed is they put us in it - debt, the foced expatriation of manufacturing, gloabalism, imported labour, wrecked jobs, wrecked incomes, wrecked industries - it was policy.

HOLA443

There's a certain amount of spin about wasted food. The figures for food waste widely quoted include all the bits we don't eat: skins, stones and stalks from many fruits, tea and coffee grounds, the pods from your peas, rind from cheese, etc.

I've no idea what proportion of food waste really is good stuff genuinely wasted.

We have food waste collections.

I think I threw something out a few weeks ago - but it might have been a couple of months. Can't remember.

Scraps go to the cats or the birds.

Veg goes on the compost pile.

I will look tonight and see how many neighbours are putting out the little bins (Although we can now put food waste in the bin green bin people use for grass/hedge stuff too so hard to judge as someone might have been gardening.

Why people with gardens don't have a compost heap I don't know!

Edited by SarahBell