House Price Crash Forum
Housing Bear

Last Warning* If You Buy A House - You Are Going To Get Killed!

Guest The Relaxation Suite
Hi Guys,

You might enjoy this bear food from the US. 6 minute video called "Last Warning: If you buy a house you are going to get killed"

http://inflation.us/videos.html

Best wishes,

Housing Bear :rolleyes:

You're right - I am enjoying it.

Guest KingCharles1st

:angry: Thought it was Bruno come back! :P

Yes it's good- it's very basic- but done very well in a way that "may" finally get the message across.

Guest The Relaxation Suite

Yes it's good- it's very basic- but done very well in a way that "may" finally get the message across.

I guess he's been tuning into Jim Rogers's channel with that ref to agric stocks.

Well one for the neithers, but if I showed this to some of my bull friends it would upset them grievously.

One couple I know live in a house just like that on the edge of Cheltenham and still believe its worth £600k.

Even allowing for the generally lower cost of property in the US, hearing that one in S. California won't even realise £250k would be quite a shock.

Mind you, they at least have a small mortgage.

Now as for our bull friends in Chichester, who also think their (smaller) house is worth about £600k, and have admitted that their (mew boosted) mortgage is 'very large indeed'.....