Saturday, October 9, 2010

Survey says! (Read the comments below article)

House prices 'to fall by 10%'

One in three Brits expects house prices to fall by as much as 10% in the next year, knocking £16,000 off the price of the average UK home.

Posted by estrader @ 10:07 PM (1345 views)

7 thoughts on “Survey says! (Read the comments below article)

• Wrong – 49% of Brits think that house prices will fall by at least 10% in the next year!

• I wonder what level of falls the banking system can cope with?

• A 10% fall in one future month next year is my prediction.

I’m rarely far out.

2. devo said…I wonder what level of falls the banking system can cope with?

Where have you been since last Christmas devo, counting your Krugerrands? Humbug!

• Been reading this site for ages, try telling 95% of the brainwashed people what is the inevitable. I want to screem they wont listen to me!

• I’d have said closer to 40%…

• 26% of respondents think prices will rise, but these people are entirely unrepresented in the comments. Are the results fiddled, or are people like us more vociferous?

• with the new tax office watching peoples mortgages I doubt 10% would be enough, i think a drop of 50% would be required for people to buy under the new rules