Monday, May 10, 2010

It is like crack, the more they get the more they need

Bank of Japan injects cash for second trading day

the world will be paying taxes for all these bailouts for the next 200 years

Posted by mark @ 11:01 AM (1104 views)

10 thoughts on “It is like crack, the more they get the more they need

• mark,

What do you really think cap and trade and all the rest of this GW fraud is all about, apart from greater control?

R.I.P. Arron Russo, former brief buddy of Nick Rockefeller. (so you want to know the truth of 9/11)

“Seek and thou shalt find.”

• Wageslavex14 says:

Outrageous. What right to goverments have to use taxpayers’ money for the express intention of boosting share prices?

I feel like just giving up today.

• The wise have been buying “things” which will keep their value. Gold has now been hovering around the $1200 mark for a few days. Currently $1201. Auction houses must be doing a good trade – everywhere I go someone wants to but my gold/silver. Even the High St barbers shop had a sign up at the w/end!

I wonder how many University leavers will be looking for a job as “bailout manager” come the summer. The job is becoming quite popular…..!

• Alan – The irony is that houses with big mortgages was one of those wise investments. The Euro bailout was it for me, I now can’t see nominal house prices in the UK falling in the next 5 years, and if they fall at anytime in the distant future, so much inflationary water will have passed under the bridge that it won’t make a difference.

• happy mondays says:

@ sirmungo, i hope you are wrong! :<(

• happy mondays – the good news for you is I’ve been wrong on house prices every year since 2003.

• happy mondays says:

sirmungo (sigh) Thats good to know! I’m just a chancer at all this financial stuff, hoping the the dice will fall in my favour! It’s been a long wait & still the possibility of moving abroad if things do not turn around..

• “Wageslavex14 said…
    I feel like just giving up today.”

Yup, you’re either government, corporate, or a resource. I have declared a one man war on the first two.

Long live the little guy!

• I agree with post 7, if things don’t improve … i’m leaving. House prices are too high, and i’m fed up with renting. The only incentive i had to stay was the possibility of buying a house.. but if that’s gone , what else is there to stay for ? The weather? Higher taxes?

• 8. rumble said….or a resource.

Is that ‘expendable container’ or has that phrase been upgraded since the bail outs.

Paying interest on your own money speaks volumes.