Wednesday, March 10, 2010

How lucky we are!

Brown claims his 'sufficiently impatient and strong-willed' character helped Britain avoid a worse recession

Brown tries to turn bullying row to his advantage - He implies Cameron is too lightweight to be PM - Defends Labour's lack of savage spending cuts - May 6 election very likely after Budget on March 24 - Shock 0.9 per cent fall in manufacturing output

Posted by hpwatcher @ 02:20 PM (1877 views)

28 thoughts on “How lucky we are!

• waitingfor hpc says:

the bloke is an ignorant rude pig. No one voted him in and he is a disaster waiting to happen. If someone handed me a gun I would put him out of his misery and save the Uk to boot!! One can only dream…..

• bit late for all that waitingfor. He’s a disaster that has already happened and you are too late to save teh uk.

I read the article summary and got as far as “Gordon Brown blah blah points scoring blah blah petty minded childish games blah blah politicians blah pointless blah”

• God I [email protected]@@@g hate politicians. as if we’re out of recession. Such a lying, arrogant, self-serving, egotistical, war-criminal, useless, bully-boy, piece of [email protected]

• cat and canary says:

Yeah yeah, sure, we’ll vote for Gordon Brown, as we roll-up our sleeves and prepare for 10 years of hard work to pay back the bail-outs he cunjured-up to save his political career.

• He is literally in danger of smiling himself to death!

• cat and canary says:

Worst Prime Minister of all time?

should we invent a new accolade?

• vote lib dem. They will probably be no better than the New Conservative parties, but at least there’s hope. The blue and red feckless [email protected] have quite clearly got nothing at all to offer.

• Inbreda,agreed, time to move on from the to and fro between tweedledum and tweedledee.

• I really am beginning to like the man. Strong decisive leadership coupled with a caring sensitive side.

I think he’s the one to pull us through this mayhem.

• tenant super says:

Worst Prime Minister of all time? I don’t know but I’d put a gold bar on him being the worst Chancellor.

Brown is unelected as PM but this misses the point. Brown is just one player in the bigger philosophy of the whole New Labour project which was voted in for three terms . Within months of New Labour coming to power Gordon Brown started destroying private pensions. The so-called ‘independent’ MPC was deliberately stuffed full of Keynsians and Doves and despite warnings from Saint Vince, the housing bubble was not only willfully ignored but deliberately stoked. Some of this would have been just as god-awful under the Tories but other bits of it would not.

• Gordon Brown – Strong Willed?

that twists truth into lies, reason into unreason, order into chaos, righteousness into rank perversion.

In Short: a neurotic male that has reached his inevitable consequences, contradicting himself. doing the very
    thing that he has condemned other for.

It is truly sad that the public are so easilly fooled and set up by his arogant rewriting of the history that he and
    his underlings have brought about on our county.

• I don’t care if Broon is a bully….but his days are numbered. Expect a hung parliament, and a change of leadship at the top of both main parties soon after that….Labour will become more old Labour, Conservatives will become less touchy feely all-inclusive hoody-hunging and return to their true Thatcherite roots…a period of political inactivity while £ and UK goes to the dogs….So general election in May, re-run November anyone? I read the term PIGS recently for Portugal, Italy, Greece and Spain….add UK for ? sorry couldn’t come up with an acronym…except GISUP….

• I never thought I would say this but I rather hope ZanuLiebor win the election and then this ar*ehole will have to clear up his own cr*p.

• Where the hell do you start with that? Number one he caused the bloody recession in the first place. Number two we are still in said recession. I wouldn’t trust the facker to run Dundee city council let alone the UK.

• vacuouspolitician says:

12. down wave said…
    “Absolute self delusional rubish. He has no steadfastness or fortitude. He is an absolutely furious man
    thing that he has condemned other for.
    his underlings have brought about on our county.”

lol Hmmmm…now who does this remind me of…? Oh yes…anyone for tennis?

• The man is flawed, for sure. I do believe that he has a genuine feeling for social cohesion, though. His internal clock is set to good, I think, and we all loved Maggie (the electorate as a majority, only, to qualify) when she displayed meanness and fortitude of direction (no bullying ever?)- I thought her an intellectual pigmy myself. At this time he is ridiculed for his mannerisms and lack of grace (probably rightly), but I’m guessing that his actions in instigating QE and spending capital on ‘socialist’ projects like education and health, will be judged in a similar light to Roosevelt’s ‘New Deal’.
    I distrust the thrust of Davy’s fiscal direction, and his lack of clarity and honesty of policy remind me of the greasy charms of a snake-oil salesman…….which, of course, was his apprenticeship in advertising.

• 11. alan_540 said…

The audacity of this man.

What a riveting, compelling argument – your prose and purpose make me think you may be the scion of a Churchill, or a Ghandi

• ……or a Davidson

• Oh dear – I never even mentioned Noel Coward

• Golly, you’re right Braindeed, the man is a paragon of virtue, one of the true Greats. I feel ashamed to have dared impugn his saintly character and impeccable motives. Gordon you get my vote mate!

[email protected]

• alan_540 @ 19said…

[email protected]

That sums up your rhetoric perfectly, old chap. I applaud your consistency – it definitely deserves a hearty dose of clap.def

• errrmmm children… aren’t we supposed to be bitching about gordon?

• I observe that this posting has received 2600 viewings. This is very substantial for this site and perhaps
    it indicates that the public would like to know or understand Gordon Brown and his groveling underling
    partisans?

One should hold in mind that Football and Rugby (etc) players are oposing teams on the public field for
    entertaianment; But in the changing rooms they are all hairy mates out to make money as they shower
    of the mud.

This is absolutely true of Westminter, notwithstanding each party’s public facade, they are all hairy
    boys (and Girls now) out to make money and screw us to boot. No one party wants to inherit the
    poisoned finacial wells and scorched earth of NU labours finacial and social incompetance or the
    inevitable consequences shortly to unfold.

So my best guess is that as they scrub each others back to clean off the mud,
    they will arange for a Hung Parliment, so that none of them take the blame.

In this case, which now looks certain, the voters will take the blame and they
    will all continue to make money, while our country descends into Bankruptcy
    brought about by their soap opra dramas.

As I have state and asked numerous times: Please name me a single
    Hero and Champion at Westminter (or for that matter, anywhere on this planet)
    that stands for our not so Great Britain?

• inbreda @ 21 said…
    aren’t we supposed to be bitching about gordon?

Freudian slip, methinks.

Heavens knows what old Sigmund would have made of old “down wave”s hairy mates in the shower scenario.

• I note that Hitler, Stalin and Mao were “impatient and strong-willed”.

Not exactly a selling-point, is it?

• @22 where do you see 2600 viewings? I see just over 1000!

• 23. braindeed said…Heavens knows what old Sigmund would have made of old “down wave”s
    hairy mates in the shower scenario.

Sigmund relished cocaine and caused numerous people to become addicted by prescribing
    it, including Ersnst von Fleish Marxow who deveolped cocaine psychosis. Freud’s
    medical reputation became tarnished as a result.

Have you ever been in the changing rooms?

But then, you still have not attempted to answer my last Question, it is for anyone to take
    the p*ss, dead easy. What is the number of your house, 10 or 11?

Trust me, the house price crash is on top of us………..

• Methinks he doth protest too much