Sunday, Sep 27, 2009

Wanna buy a house? Tread carefully!

Independent: Buying a repossession could land you a bargain – or a shocking money pit

"You'll need to have your finances in place before auction day. With such a tight timeframe, there is a real risk that finance could fall through after auction day, and you'll lose your deposit. Arrange an agreement in principle with your lender. A 10 per cent deposit is expected on the day, with the remaining 90 per cent required within 28 days".

Posted by alan @ 12:49 PM (678 views)
Add Comment
Report Article

1 Comment

1. dgj said...

Prices are going down down deeper and down!

Monday, September 28, 2009 01:23AM Report Comment
 

Add comment

  • If you do not have an admin password leave the password field blank.
  • If you would like to request a password allowing you to add comments and blog news articles without needing each one approved manually, send an e-mail to the webmaster.
  • Your email address is required so we can verify that the comment is genuine. It will not be posted anywhere on the site, will be stored confidentially by us and never given out to any third party.
  • Please note that any viewpoints published here as comments are user's views and not the views of HousePriceCrash.co.uk.
  • Please adhere to the Guidelines
Username  
Admin Password
Email Address
Comments

Main Blog | Archive | Add Article | Blog Policies