Friday, September 4, 2009

The Sheeple have voted…

House price rise predicted by MoneySavers

MoneySavers think the house price crash is over, according to a poll of MoneySavingExpert users. Of the 9000+ readers surveyed, 71% reckon prices will either rise or hold still over the next year. On average, a 0.36% annual rise is expected.

Posted by mrflibble @ 06:37 PM (1332 views)

10 thoughts on “The Sheeple have voted…

• Here i have the results of my vote, conducted by me, financed by me and the voters selected by me..

99% of women want my body

99% think i am h**g like a donkey

• Don’t talk such rubbish mark

• Given that most on here (I think) would expect prices to be lower in 12 months, then HPCers are back to being in the 12% fringe nutters category then – and that’s according to a bunch of people more inclined to parsimony and reason than your average Express reader.

• Bubbles. . . . says:

Why is this talk is cheap money buys houses….what a great opinion by people that need these houses to obviously rise cos they have MEWED too much and now are heading for negative equity. I dont blame them for trying…How can the country borrow more money without raising interest rates? who would lend to people at 0.5% return? There will be a time for reckoning there is going to be huge rises in interest rates…this is not the 3 minute warning… Either that or taxes are going to rise to a point (almost there) where people will not pay them…A tax is something that people (ok they dont like it) are willing to pay push it too far and they wont pay. Enough people dont pay and its not enforceable e.g POLL TAX didnt work..

• Bubbles. . . . says:

mark dream on like the VI’s

• Mr Lewis- great at helping reclaim bank charges, but that’s pretty much it!

• gone-to-colombia says:

Good evening everyone, my name is gone-to-colombia and I’m a nutter!

• @g2c
    The results of this survey support the consensus amongst my friends that prices will rise again and that my views on further large price falls are unrealistic. I haven’t asked them if they think I’m a nutter, but they look at like I’m one for suggesting such a thing.

• charlie brooker says:

Turkeys vote for Christmas shocker.

• De-nile is not just a river in t’egypt…