Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Blackpool house price boom

Blackpool house price boom

THE Fylde coast's property slump could be over. New figures show prices have rocketed by their biggest amount in five years and some estate agents are so "rushed off their feet" they are having to take on extra staff to cope with demand. Wow, 5.3% rise not bad!! Looks like my investment is in the money already.

Posted by kp @ 02:14 PM (703 views)

6 thoughts on “Blackpool house price boom

• Blackpool – how common.

• keep em coming kp – i want to save some comments like this when i write my book, “dichotomy of the housing market 2007-2012.” I might put your comment and a few other nuggets as a quote at the start of part 4 “Just when the bulls thought it over they then were savaged by the secondary bear phase …. now how the f*ck did that happen”.

Part 1 will be “the never ending boom … or is it?” Part 2 will be “shock horror falls?” Part 3 will be “phew i’m glad thats over.. I told you it was a buying opportunity”

I am sad that you have come back so late…. I could have had much more material if you had raised your head earlier, and then in fact you could have more credibility by ramming some foresight down our throats.

• Will you be back tomorrow, kp? Or will you just pretend to be busy at your EA office doing something else?

• Kevin Butler, a self-employed builder, bought a house last week on Stoke Avenue, central Blackpool, with Oystons Estate Agents. He said: “Considering all the doom and gloom about buying houses at the moment, it was relatively easy.

Well it easy to buy in a bear marker –as long as you pay what one of the many over optmistic sellers want

• I recently went there, I wished I hadn’t!