Thursday, July 9, 2009

Land Lord should hang and all land lords should carry out electrical safet checks

Mother of two electrocuted as she turned on tap to run a bath in her family's new home

The electrical wiring in the home had not been inspected since 1981 and the Earth Bonding had corroded. When Thirza Whittall touched the taps in the bath with wet hands she was electrocuted by 175 Volts which put a lethal charge through her body

Posted by mikelivingstone @ 09:39 PM (680 views)
Please complete the required fields.



Add a comment

  • Your email address is required so we can verify that the comment is genuine. It will not be posted anywhere on the site, will be stored confidentially by us and never given out to any third party.
  • Please note that any viewpoints published here as comments are user´s views and not the views of HousePriceCrash.co.uk.
  • Please adhere to the Guidelines

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>