Thursday, June 25, 2009

Staking it all on Economic Growth

Gordon Brown: I will not Walk Away from Downing Street

"Mr Brown told the meeting, at Labour’s London headquarters, that “within months” the party would be shown to be working to tackle the recession, to deal with the expenses issue and to once again, after recent troubles, be “a disciplined united and campaigning party”.

Posted by alan @ 10:23 PM (947 views)

6 thoughts on “Staking it all on Economic Growth

• The comments at the bottom of this article have to be read. After wiping the tears from my eyes I chose one of my favorites.
    “Yes run then. As fast as your legs can carry you. Leave the Britain that you’ve wrecked, destroyed, plundered. Go – we don’t want you. Never dull our land again. Go and good riddance to you. How many different ways and how many people do you want to tell you to go? Which part of ‘go’ don’t you get?”

• When this gross incompetent is really saying is that ”you will have to push me from office”

• Apologies to any Jacko fans, but when I heard the news this morning I was slightly annoyed..

..now we’ll never see that creepy guy grow old or go to jail..

I’ll probably feel the same if we are denied the chance to vote Brown out.

I have this sneaking suspicion that GB will go on milking it until about February or March next year, and then invent some health reason to give him an excuse to resign, before the election campaign starts..

• “Staking it all on economic growth”

But our economic growth was down to us borrowing against all the lovely equity we had in our houses. Gordon, it’s not there any more.

UT, elsewhere you have made a great point about graduates and their student loans to be paid off – before they can accumulate a deposit. These are our future FTBs . . . and there won’t even be the jobs for sometime yet.

The housing market has been destroyed.

• “Gordon Brown vows…”

again.

how very predictable.

• it_is_going_with_a_bang says:

“The important thing for me is getting on with the job and not thinking about anything else.”

or

“The important thing for me is … me … and not thinking about anything else.”