Monday, June 29, 2009

Somebody here should be in hollywood

Housepricecrash.co.uk - The Movie Pt.1 - Starring Krusty All Slop

I was amazed to stumble across this computer generated video, starring All Slop in a tv interview against this site. Worth a watch because obviously hpc is more influential than you previously imagined, so you can influence people and make a profit, he he he.

Posted by stillthinking @ 11:41 PM (2464 views)

8 thoughts on “Somebody here should be in hollywood

• little professor says:

Whole thread of these here.

Most of them are funnier than this

• That’s a bit mean really. It’s hardly her fault the government cocked up.

• phdinbubbles says:

The similarity between this one and a conversation (more of an argument) I had with some of my wife’s friends on saturday night is quite unnerving. After biting my tongue on several occasions previously, I decided to let rip with my views on the property market, only to be ridiculed for each irrational point of view I put forward. Anyway, the news is that house prices will recover (in the ex-mining community I used to live in in Derbyshire – where prices rose 400% in 7 years, despite there being more signs of leprosy than economic activity) because more people are signing on at her surgery and there’s that business park (large and completely empty area of flat ground) with all the money the government’s invested (in creating said flat area of ground). The house price crash is over. Silly me.

• gone-to-colombia says:

Well worth a watch.
    She’s become a bit of a sad act, it wont be long before Channel 4 drop her.

• She was recording Relocation Relocation in my road yesterday…. I had to bite my tongue as she was filmed walking past my house; I had to satisfy myself that if the couple did buy it they would at least have moved to the town, unlike most buyers in St Ives now.

• phdinbubbles… well that was a bit silly wasnt it!! Now is probably not the time to win an argument on property falls.

Yours truly argued that we would have a crash and since toward the end of last year we would have a counter trend rally (which might be very sharp by the way) before ultimate capitulation when the peeps least expect it. You cant – IMO say how long and how much of a rally we will have / have had.

So for now at least i am right :-). Ultimately if i am wrong …. (yes i said the W word) then i think i will have to leave the country…… oh the shame of it all….. I hear you can pick up a nice place in spain on the cheap for now (until the Euro ralliers…. of course!).

• phdinbubbles says:

@techieman
    I didn’t think the dcb thing was possible – respect to you.

• Cheers PHD, its just my cynical nature and experience. For the record i would have been pleased to have been wrong on this. I just warned people that this MIGHT happen. Going with the prevailing trend of opinion is fine, but you always need to examine the opposites so that you are ready just in case you are wrong. Being wrong for me is something i have learned to live with in what i do and, to a certain extent embrace (i know that sounds a bit silly).

The funny thing will be when the government says they have stabilised the HP falls and we should look forward to Economic Growth etc etc, IF we are right and then the real collapse occurs it will be “how did that happen”?

Whats scary is that if that does happen, how much will the government (whatever colour) try to intervene to buck the trend (Norman Lamont springs to my mind). As folks have said here – i am not sure how much – if any – ammo they have left!