Wednesday, May 20, 2009

They said this about WW1 did they not?

Alistair Darling predicts UK recession will be over by Christmas

“I am not going to change my forecasts,” he said. “I remain confident that we will see a return to growth at the turn of the year.” So that's good news then. Here I was I thinking we were less than half way down, still, what do I know!

Posted by tim miller @ 01:04 AM (1220 views)

7 thoughts on “They said this about WW1 did they not?

• japanese uncle says:

Just to be followed by a bloodbath in Somme where 19,240 soldiers lost their lives on 1/Jul/1916 alone !!

• It was Darling that voiced doom only months ago.

This shill has as much credibility as Brown.

There is definately a global ore-castrated attempt to revive the economy.

The problem is that It will take true capital, not fake banknotes inspiring false confidence.

• refusetobuy says:

Which christmas?

• @ 3, I hope I’m still around to celebrate it and not just another turkey placed on the cold plate at a bankers banquet.

• happy mondays says:

You know when his bullsh**ing, his eyebrows get thicker and darker..
    @ ju,over the top lads, for king and country..more lies.

• it_is_going_with_a_bang says:

What a clueless look he really has got in that picture. Pretty much sums him up.

Nevermind, continual guessing means one day he will be right.

• yeah – even a stoopid c0ck is right twice a day.