Sunday, April 26, 2009

Rosie Millard drops £100k

Thornhill Square

Those with Property-bee will see that Rosie Millard has just dropped the asking price on her pad in Thornhill Square by £100k, from £1.495m to £1.395m. No property crash in Islington? Chasing the market down too slowly, don't you think?

Posted by mark @ 12:18 PM (1734 views)

8 thoughts on “Rosie Millard drops £100k

• Greenshootsandleaves says:

Perhaps she’s read all that useful advice in basildonbond’s 24 April post on how to sell. Start off high so you can bring the PRICE DOWN or start at a LOW PRICE to elicit buyer attention. So, Rosie, which is it: a still ongoing Plan A or a failed Plan B?

• That will be in lieu of the stair carpet perhaps?

• it_is_going_with_a_bang says:

Or possibly that awefull looking tv – why would you take a picture of that ? Why??
    Come to think of it that whole bedroom looks a complete mess.

• Stair carpet? Is that what that is? Fancy walking upstairs on that after a couple of pints of Pernod.

• little professor says:

Classy.

• Lp

Very funny. That’s like a student room (well almost).

Is this really Rosy Millards Pad.

Don’t tell me she’s selling to move ‘upmarket’.

What possesses people to pay that kind of money for (no parking, no garden etc) is quite beyond me. Especially when £1m gets you a gorgeous place 1/2-1 hour out of town and £400k a perfectly good central london flat for the odd (night over) is beyond me.

Bless. Still I guess compared to someplaces in London it looks cheap in comparison.

• MWAUHH AHH AHAHHAHAH AHHHHHHA

Rosie Rosie… good riddance to these leeches

At a wedding the other day, I was really put in my place after banging on, as you do — or at least as I do — to another guest about my fabulous property portfolio, which comprises three flats. My companion indicated that he had also dipped his toe into the warm bath that is buy-to-let.
    “How many flats do you have, then?” I inquired, conversationally…. Thirty

When I bought two off-plan, new-build buy-to-let flats in the City of London, I remember swinging my 11-stone girth into a car (I was eight months pregnant) and saying to Mr Millard: “These flats are going to be great. Unless, of course, the entire City goes bust.” How we laughed. Well, yesterday that baby celebrated his ninth birthday – and last week the City went bust.

So, let’s see, she made some money in property and she burned it on the 5 bed hous in Islington… and the flat in Pigalle… well done!!
    I liked the “… and that has enabled” translated that means “and we have raised more debt”…. OOOOOHHHH
    “She owns two buy-to-let flats in Aldgate East, has bought a flat off-plan at St Pancras Station, and also owns a flat in the Pigalle district of Paris… I bought the buy-to-lets in Aldgate in 1999 for £180,000 each. The flats are in the same block and are large with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. They have always been easy to rent due to their size and their closeness to the City. We manage them ourselves, which we quite enjoy, but we wouldn’t have the time to look after more properties, especially anything further afield. The flats are now worth about £350,000 each and that has enabled us to move from a four-bedroom house in Hackney to a five-bedroom house in Islington.”

• Thanks confused

I see you’re keeping an accurate log.

I wonder if Rosy can remember the whereabouts of all her houses.