Thursday, March 26, 2009

An earthquake in geo-finance?

US backing for world currency stuns markets

US Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner shocked global markets by revealing that Washington is "quite open" to Chinese proposals for the gradual development of a global reserve currency run by the International Monetary Fund.

Posted by peter_2008 @ 10:21 AM (1407 views)

16 thoughts on “An earthquake in geo-finance?

• sold 2 rent 1 says:

All predictable stuff. One world currency.
    Next they will be suggesting a one world government.

• Freewheeler says:

Surprise surprise – not. Time for the nwo to reveal to us the reason for all the financial “chaos”. We have arrived at the solution stage.

• 1. sold 2 rent 1 said…

I can imagine Americans in Fema camps saying …It’s ok, don’t cry we are here for our own safety. There will come a time when there is no possible room for the rationalising (we are all really free and they really love us) people to maneuver and the likes of crunchy and other wild cats can say I told you so whilst caught in the same vice like grip. I don’t give a damn about being right I just want a little freedom!

Too late, too late will be the cry when all that’s gone has past you by!

Veiws are of personal opinion and here for the record.

• Mistake, should read..1. sold 2 rent 1

• contrails are not a conspiracy (formerly npnh) says:

I like the way that you talk about yourself in the third person Crunchy. It isn’t at all strange.

• . contrails

You need to read it again. As usual your judgement is a little out.

Whilst you read again it you may actually want to think about the content.

• sold 2 rent 1 says:

contrails are not a conspiracy (formerly npnh),

Your are right …. contrails are not a conspiracy…it is chemtrails that are the conspiracy.

con – condensation – water
    chem – chemical – added for … read wiki

• contrails are not a conspiracy (formerly npnh) says:

Crunchy: If you say so.

S2r1: That’s the point. Alleged chem trails in reality are harmless contrails.

Talk about déjà vu.

Hey did you know Iceland is in trouble?

• 7. sold 2 rent

Stanley Mayers did not exist even if he did he was not poisoned. Honda do not have a hydrogen car it’s all lie’s damn lies! LOL

How old are you contrails? My daughter knows more than you and see’s still at school getting the right education.

• sold 2 rent 1 says:

contrails,

Now why would you change your name to be a conspiracy theory debunker?

Is this reverse Orwellian Double Speak, whereby you are really challenging people to do their own investigation?
    Nice one (if you meant it)

Would anyone trust what George Bush said

Let us never tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories…. Now why would he even need to say this?

• And whilst you are at it why would Bush encourage low income families to take on huge mortgages?………Do the research before showing yourself up.

Lazy lemon, lazy cook!

• contrails are not a conspiracy (formerly npnh) says:

Crunchy: Well I’m no OAP. I’m in the prime of my professional life. I’ll resist the urge to make a joke about your daughter “knowing more than me”. There has to be some limits even to my baiting. I’m sure she’s a chip off the old block though. I believed a lot of crazy stuff when I was young as well.

S2r1: That’s a good idea. I might consider it. In reality I probably need about a dozen names including but not limited to:

“911 was not an inside job – the Americans couldn’t have orchestrated something that intricate and kept it secret”

“Water can not power cars – and anyway this is different to Hydrogen powered cars”

“Dark energy will never replace fossil fuels”

Can you think of any more?

• contrails I tried but there is obviously no hope for you. So I will not waste too much more of my time on YOU!.

911 could fill this site with conflicting views from experts some payed some not.

“Let us never tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories.” George Bush.

That’s the guy who took huge holidays when the people of Iraq were getting butchered. Golf anyone? : (

FACT!

• contrails are not a conspiracy (formerly npnh) says:

Crunchy: Wow, did I win that one? That’s a first! I’ll raise a glass to you tonight.

• sold 2 rent 1 says:

contrails,

“Stanley Meyers was a kook and if you download all his patents you can see for yourself – I know because I spent ages researching and reading – what a disappointment!””

Interesting comment. How did you test his patents. Did you actually try and build any of the designs?
    What made you give up on them?

• nopensionnohouse says:

Did I make any? Of course not! But you can go to one of your smoke detectors grab the battery, take a glass of water and 2 spoons and connect one spoon to each terminal of the battery and put them in the glass full of water and you will see tiny bubbles form around the spoons. There is nothing new or clever about this.

This is probably the wrong place to talk about it but most of his patents regarding Hydrogen (or rather browns gas) production are right on I reckon and the resonance based devices are particularly intriguing although no one has managed to replicate his amazing results (Hmmmm).

My comment was meant to mean this has all the ingredients of a typical conspiracy story. I.e. a little bit of truth to make it sound plausible mixed with tantalizing fiction that no one can verify or repeat.

His water powered car patent showed how he injected water into a standard engine using a variation on a theme of his unverified resonance technique.

It’s all in the patent. Electronic control, schematics and diagrams. It just that no one can make it work!!

And that’s why I think he’s a crock.