Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Michael moore turns his attention to exposing the Walls Street criminals

Will You Help Me With My Next Film?

Friends, I am in the middle of shooting my next movie and I am looking for a few brave people who work on Wall Street or in the financial industry to come forward and share with me what they know. Based on those who have already contacted me, I believe there are a number of you who know "the real deal" about the abuses that have been happening. You have information that the American people need to hear. I am humbly asking you for a moment of courage, to be a hero and help me expose the biggest swindle in American history.

Posted by tudorian @ 09:52 PM (1115 views)

9 thoughts on “Michael moore turns his attention to exposing the Walls Street criminals

• Good post, tudorian. The forthcoming film should be riveting – although I doubt it will do much more than confirm what many on this site already suspect.

• Moore is a fraud. He has found a market niche – right-on rage – and will turn in any direction to find it.

What a bigot.

• charlie brooker says:

I like Michael Moore. For sure he’s got his faults, but IMHO he’s got his heart in the right place.

He’s dealt with some pretty shocking material. I actually bothered to watch Sicko at Tottenham Court Road Odeon when it came out and was amused and indignant in equal measure. Fahrenheit 911 is just one of those movies you just have to get out watch every now and then just to remind yourself just what scumbags were incumbent in the Whitehouse when the attacks took place.

Given that the theme running through Moore’s work is exposing criminal behaviour at the top that impoverishes those lower down then The Greatest Crime Story of All as Moore puts it is perfect material for him.

• Michael Moore is a fat waste of time, and his films are packed with lies and distortions. Therefore, any film that this fool makes will miss one major element Fannie and Freddie.

• I like Michael Moore as well. Not susprisingly, his most ardent critics rarely do anything more than criticise. No-one else gets these issues out in the public view as well as he does. If only his British equivalent, Mark Thomas, was doing the same thing.

• A concern is the extent to which he stars in his films, is his search for the truth also an exercise in vanity? I suspect so, and if so, he should probably wash and lose some fckin weight.

• Michael Moore is a great campaigner for the underdog.

I have a terrible feeling someone will take out a contract on him before he can complete his investigations of Wall St. Airing dirty washing isn’t popular in any society, the Wall St fraternity won’t stand idly by…..

Bellwether, I don’t think its vanity that makes him star in his own documentaries. Robert Peston doesn’t ask others to sit in front of a camera after he has done all the interviewing and hard work.

• It’s personal taste alan but I find him a sanctimonius boor. Bullets in wal mart Michael, they sell cakes too, and they are a real killer.

Prefer Louis T who used to work on his production team

• bellwether – yeah cakes are a killer, but that’s personal choice – you don’t have to eat them. If someone puts a bullet into you, that’s not your personal choice. Big difference.