Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Estate Agents Now Showing Houses To Other Estate Agents

ESTATE AGENTS NOW SHOWING HOUSES TO OTHER ESTATE AGENTS

BRITAIN'S estate agents are showing houses to each other in a bid to combat loneliness and prevent their traditional skills from dying out.

Posted by seanb303 @ 10:19 AM (1270 views)

6 thoughts on “Estate Agents Now Showing Houses To Other Estate Agents

• A rare opportunity to acquire a deceptively spacious, tastefully modernised, uniquely positioned, desireable residence in a much sought after area.

I could do that – Giz a job.

• I like a Daily Mash post to give me a lift.

Did you click on the Carol Voraman Detox plan while you were there ?

• “McKay agreed that the renovations have been done tastefully but wondered what he would do with this large room that contained both a cooker and a refrigerator.

Logan explained that this room was a kitchen”

I like that bit.

• crash bandicoot says:

I think that this probably isn’t too wide of the mark. My mother in law is trying to sell her house at the moment, and every time that she switches estate agents there is a small burst of interest followed by nothing. I suspected that the estate agents have a gang of stooges that they send round to each new customer so that it looks like they can generate some interest, but that sounded like a conspiracy theory to me………….

• Northern Bear says:

crash bandicoot @ 4

That type of thing is rife. Whenever I complained to a national advertising company that my adverts were generating no interest, there were always 2 or 3 calls within days. Mysterious…..

• Gonna Crash Bandicoot says:

Bandy, why do people always think agents send around fake viewers. This doesn’t happen! An early flurry of viewings is normal when a property first comes onto the market due to the agents existing mailing list.