Sunday, November 30, 2008

I’ll sue I tells ya!!!

TV host Anthea hit by crunch

Once upon a time there were two wonderful people, who had wonderful lives and wonderful houses, until the big nasty repo man came and took it all away.

Posted by bystander @ 06:35 PM (1942 views)

22 thoughts on “I’ll sue I tells ya!!!

• little professor says:

Shhh… they have huge profits that have yet to materialise….

• gone-to-colombia says:

Heartbreaking……………………………………………………………………………………………………………..Not!

• IIRC their company was making a loss in the boom. It had no chance of surviving the crash.

• Feel sorry for the staff who lost their jobs. AT is a twa*** anyway, few brainy cells is my opinion.

• Imagine That!!!

• it_is_going_with_a_bang says:

… quite funny really. She had that rubbish advert on recently which she ends with something like “well you don’t think I do the cleaning do you?”

Well maybe now she may well just be doing so….

• Expect to see AT making a “comeback” on TV celeb shows etc…

• Nothing like some glee at another persons misfortune.. you should all be ashamed of yourselves.. change or that attitude will consume whats left of your soul!

• whostolemyendowment says:

How about – ‘I’m a [email protected] – get me out of here’

From the Daily Mail way back in October…. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1076708/Anthea-Turners-husband-Grant-Bovey-loses-buy-let-empire-credit-crunch.html

Let’s hope we see more of the same z-list celebs property ’empires’ go tits-up……by the way any news on Rosie Millard these days?

• Maybe its just who has the last laugh.

• Goodridance to bad rubbish.Turner and Bovey another pair of parasites riding on the wave of the property boom.
    Great news that its all gone down the pan.

• May god have mercy on your souls!!!!!!!!!!!

• Oh that’s poetic justice.

• digdug,have you been watching songs of praise tonight?

i missed it.

However i did rejoice when i read this story.

• With Turners TV contacts no doubt they will feature in an hour long documentry explaining how they are poor victims of the credit crunch in a few months.

• 14. sold out said… digdug,have you been watching songs of praise tonight?

I suspect digdug will be bringing in the capital letters soon. I look forward to hearing what He has to say.

• digdug – get over yourself! Even if it wasn’t Anthea Turner there is no reason why we should have any sympathy for BTL parasites.

The fact that it’s AT just makes it even more funny. I don’t remember hearing her despairing at the plight of first time buyers. Why should we give a damn now that her get rich quick scheme has skidded to a halt.

• @ digdug

God told me the other day he had suggested to ITV that their idea of ‘I’m a celebrity, get me out of here’ should be renamed to ‘I’m a [email protected], get me out of here,’ but he was overruled. Bummer!

• nopensionnohouse says:

From the Dalymail article that whostolemyendowment posted.

“He said: ‘I am sitting in our £5million chateau in Megeve in the Alps. I will sue anyone who says that Imagine Homes is in financial difficulty. We are 20 per cent owned by HBoS and we have huge profits that have yet to materialise.”

Ha ha ha ha ha.

Digdug. Whaaaat are you on about?

• digdug, how is your husband Mr Bovey getting along? Or rather, getting by.