Friday, October 3, 2008

Mandelson to return to government

Peter Mandelson, the man who lied on his mortgage application with a building society that then had a good hard think about it and decided - well that kind of thing's alright with us - is back in a position of power. Excellent. There are some that would argue that between them they set the precedent for the next decade.

Posted by phdinbubbles @ 11:09 AM (639 views)

10 thoughts on “The one who kicked it all off back in government – excellent – just what we need.

• phdinbubbles, why is it that voters in a democracy are so gulible.

I actually watched a decent bit of telly last night BBC Four, Ian Hislop on the 1960’s wrecking of our railways. Although typically wishy washy non controversal beeb, they did manage to make it clear that both Beeching (from and back to ICI) and Ernest Marples (Marples Ridgeway road builders) were employed to make way for road congestion.

What they didn’t cover (?) was the self interest of the oil lobby.

It made me think of the more recent example of Paulson moving from Goldman’s to the treasury.

yuk! we are we all so complient?

• Blubber Widdecombe famously once said there was “something of the night” about Michael Howard and to be honest for once I had to agree with her.

I know I’m gonna get into trouble here but there’s “something about Hampstead Heath and toilets” about this creep. Peter Mandelson is simply a hideous little man, with an air of the most dark and dangerous politician about him. Simply awful desicion!

And no, I’m not being homophobic, but I am insinuating that this horrible man would get into bed with anyone who either greases his palm or helps his career.

You know that Crash Grodon is finished when he has to get [email protected] like this to help do his dirty work.

New Labour, Old liers
    New Labour – They are now scarier than the tories.

I also watched the Hislop programme last night Malct – The destruction of the infostructure of this country has been intertwinned with our complete modern history

Both the parties that have held sway since WW2 have simply failed to do anything other than fook with the people !

• Next we’ll know, Blair will be back in the Cabinet.

• Oh, I do think Margaret Beckett as enforcer is a good post.

I use images of her to scare small children. Should work with the cabinet as they appear to be children in so many ways!

• Whatever you do don’t mention dodgy mortgage applications, I mentioned them once but I think I got away with it

• excellent Jack c….

• sticking with the sinister ‘something of the night’ – ‘Hampstead Heath and toilets’
    ‘Blair will be back in the Cabinet’ – ‘Beckett as enforcer ‘ train of this post,
    this odd one popped up yesterday

What’s Really Behind Brown’s Cabinet Reshuffle
    News Brief – September 2, 2008

About 6-months ago Dan Norris MP Wansdyke let it be known that he is expecting a position in Gordon Brown’s Government at the year-2008 re-shuffle.

This could be very soon now.

If this happens, it will be as a reward for Dan Norris having provided Gordon Brown with the blackmail-instrument that enabled Gordon Brown to force Tony Blair out of all UK politics on 27th June 2007, i.e. evict Blair from being both UK Prime Minister and MP for Sedgefield.

• Is this man (loosely speaking) actually an MP? How can he be in government if he is not elected. I thought they had packed him off to Europe because he was too tainted with corruption to ever work in this country again. This is a totally unbelievable decision and final proof that GB has finally gone cuckoo.

• You don’t need to be an MP, they’re going to make the [email protected] a peer instead.

So much for getting rid of the un-lected second house?

This lot look like the National Socialist party, waiting for any excuse to “get rid” of those undeomcratic elections, getting in the way of the countries “Stability and economic success”

I suspect that this will, in time, be seen as another HUGE blunder by Crash Gordon

• I’ve just switched our tele off.

I heard this horrible dull boring drone

and realised Gordon Brown was in my sitting room.