Monday, September 22, 2008

I’m mad as hell, and I’m not going to take it anymore!

Peter Finch wins best actor due to this speech

We know things are bad, more than bad,. Things are crazy. I want you to get mad! All I know that first, you have to get mad, God damn it. MY LIFE HAS VALUE!!

Posted by planning4acrash @ 03:11 PM (1421 views)

19 thoughts on “I’m mad as hell, and I’m not going to take it anymore!

• planning4acrash says:

• planning4acrash says:

Its a film about the depression. We all need to get mad as hell and decide that we are human beings, and that our lives have total value, that we are God’s children, and that a bunch of Lucifarian thugs have no right taking over our financial system and destroying our wealth and liberties.

• Yes, you are all as mad as hell.

• The movement has started guys google The Renegade Economist and then watch that space – big things planned.

• planning4acrash says:

I’m mad as hell, and I’m not going to take it anymore!

• Afraid that the whole USA has bent over as a nation and are now busily ‘taking it’. Just as the UK will in due course. Short of total revolution can’t see any other outcome. Even then, whoever wins the revolution will be asking us to bend over again given time.

• Wisecracks aside, I do think this sentiment probably has some traction in the US right now. We’ve this to look forward to in the UK.

• I’M AS MAD AS HELL AND I’M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!

(You see I don’t normally shout.)

(I really wish people would get as mad as hell. This political and financial insanity by a handful of corrupt f’ckwits can’t go on, surely.)

• Labour Party conference Tuesday 23rd September 2008 – enter stage left The Prime Minister, The Rt Hon Mr (James) Gordon Brown – a standing ovation ensues and is closely followed by Gordon’s opening line of the most important speech of his life so far “I’M AS MAD AS HELL AND I’M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!

• Yes we’re all (well those who are awake and not living off the state) are MAD AS HELL, which is why the governments of the US (primarily) and the UK were arguably so quick to rush through ‘terror’ bills and draconian rules in response to any perceived threat. Those who are labelled as being subversive will find themselves on a ‘list’ or worse being locked up. I just hope I’m wrong and the right to protest and criticise these psychopaths is still an option.
    But if we do cower then we have only ourselves to blame – what’s the worse that can happen!?

• Heard a rumour traffic wardens and firemen etc have been given documentation on reading people their rights……

• it_is_going_with_a_bang says:

Someone should swap the DVD at the Labour party conference, just when they think they are going to get 2 mins of back patting this can come on instead.

Now that I would pay to see…. 😉

• I admire your conviction P4AC, well said….

I too am as mad as hell, and getting madder by the day! and I’ve no intention of ‘taking it’…

Ive no idea right now what to do but there have been too many warnings to ignore if you ask me. “The price of freedom is vigilance” as someone once said… we have to stand up to the elite and their twisted ideals and finally find a way to some how grow up, face our fears and take on our responsibilities.

Our inaction effectively endorses their ‘solutions’.

• Layers @ 13… your list is something I wonder about. I think its almost certain that technology exists beyond our awareness and that a sophisticated info gathering system and database is likely to already be in place. In which case we are all probaly on a list.

All those applications on facebook for example, testing and gathering information on IQ, general knowledge, opinions, tendancies and social groups. Knowledge is power and all that.

Why our leaders would allow us all the freedom to access the un-censored information on the net in the first place I’m not sure. Perhaps it was all bad judgement or beyond their control? Perhaps the plan is to catagorise all the different personality types according to reaction before ‘processing’?

• Well done P4AC.

Excellent post!

• larry pickleman says:

not sure about the “we are God’s children, and that a bunch of Lucifarian thugs… ” sentiment.

As one great cliche goes, there is no good or evil, just pleasure and pain.

I’m buying a pedal powered Winnebago and crossbow then heading to Camelot.

• planning4acrash says:

Larry, there is no such thing as evil. Evil is the absence of human. It is the things that you do to yourself, and others do to you to stop you from benefiting from the bounty of God’s beautiful Earth, and that stop you from fulfilling your God given potential. That is the nature of sin. Luciferians, such as Bush, et al. believe that these sins, and the “power” they provide, are the highest form of power. They attribute enlightenment with the power of Lucifer. They are totally detached from the true liberation of the soul. They do not understand liberty, personal choice and the power of freedom. They believe in Darwinian survival of the fittest, rather than ecological co-operation and abundance. They restrict availability of resources and keep us from abundance, via fiat currency, restrictive laws, restricting access to liberating technology, keeping us as landless people (land goes to bio-fuels, subsidised set asides, discounted grain exports to despots, etc) availability of land restricted, wars that burn the “excess” product of society, to create a situation where people have to compete to get to the top, to let the elite feed off them, them, us, not being independent.