Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Ron Paul statement on the pending financial disaster

I have, for the past 35 years, expressed my grave concern for the future of America. The course we have taken over the past century has threatened our liberties, security and prosperity. In spite of these long-held concerns, I have days—growing more frequent all the time—when I’m convinced the time is now upon us that some Big Events are about to occur. These fast-approaching events will not go unnoticed. They will affect all of us. They will not be limited to just some areas of our country. The world economy and political system will share in the chaos about to be unleashed. The problem we face is not new in history. Authoritarianism has been around a long time. For centuries, inflation and debt have been used by tyrants to hold power, promote aggression, and provide “bread and circuses"

Posted by planning4acrash @ 10:34 PM (1497 views)

36 thoughts on “Introduced as a special order and inserted into the Congressional Record next week.

• gardeniadotnet says:

Excellent. Thanks, p4ac.

Is it beyond the bounds of possibility that Ron Paul will be elected?

Stranger things have happened.

• planning4acrash says:

It is absolutely certain that he won’t. The truth? He doesn’t want to be, and, at this stage, the NWO would kill him like Kennedy. He has focused on what the establishment don’t want, in educating people and getting them involved, campaignforliberty.com – This may prepare us for the next stage, possibly coming 2010? There’s a lot more destruction to come. There is an active Ron Paul meetup group in London, get involved:

• agree this is an excellent speech from Ron Paul.

• shipbuilder says:

2. planning4acrash said…

Never a big fan of Ron Paul or libertarianism though there is certainly some wisdom in there, but Christ, p4ac, you really do know how to drop a turd into an appetizing meal. Notch up a few more people that will never read Ron Paul’s speech now.
    Why haven’t the NWO killed him already?

• planning4acrash says:

George Bush Senior can talk about the NWO, Blair and Brown can, Bush junior can, but, apparently, because the media don’t talk about it, and because of the dumbed down masses, I can’t!

This is George Bush Senior talking about the NWO, damn you guys are dumb!

• shipbuilder says:

Deliberately disingenuous, p4ac – we all know in what terms they use the phrase, and the difference with what you believe.

Also, perhaps they don’t talk about the NWO killing US presidential candidates.

• For years I’ve looked at the choices people make, and have wondered: “what’s wrong with me?” I’ve seen all these things people do, and seen no reasons why they do them. Smoking? Check. Cars in cities? Check. Drugs? Check. War? Check. Most relevant to this forum: 2.4 children, the “Property Ladder”, huge prices for a few concrete slabs, life-sapping mortgage? Check.

I don’t think I’m special, or enlightened, or smarter than average: I’m just zis guy, you know? Am I a Hippie for expecting more from life than conspicuous consumption? I take no pleasure in the way things are going, even if events are showing me that I am not mad, after all. 8(

• shipbuilder says:

Brian, you need to be heading for http://www.idler.co.uk or http://www.whywork.org. Even just as a starting point. There are plenty of people, including myself, dumbfounded at the way our world works. It depends on how far you are interested in moving the other way, I suppose.

• planning4acrash says:

Brian, you are feeling less mad, because people around you are beginning to wake up and smell the coffee. We are on track for a renaissance beginning this Autumn, an early flourishing of Libertarian ideas, that will take us forward and beyond the next great depression round the corner, that will destroy the power elite. You see, the elite want to debase currencies to bring us into greater unions, but their machine is not ready for total breakdown. In The Power of Nightmares (google video it), the BBC show that the actions today stem from them loosing natural power since about 1990 (the beginning of the mayan calender Galactic cycle). – All of the pain from now on is from them reacting against the shift in consciousness, trying to re-assert the waning power structure. Protect yourself and your family and try to wake up people along the way. Those who flow with it and become independent from the power structure will not be harmed when it falls.

• shipbuilder says:

• 9 p4ac

wow i’ve see some fairly looney things posted here but i can’t even understand this one!!!!

• gardeniadotnet says:

p4ac said: It is absolutely certain that he won’t ( be elected). The truth? He doesn’t want to be (elected).

Why then did he stand as presidential candidate?

• P4ac
    I hope you get better before the men in white coats come to take you away.

I’m off to bed, I can’t be doing with this.

• At the grand age of 72, this is probably Ron Paul’s last chance at the presidency. Knowing that it’s his last chance, I’m pretty sure he really wants it!

• gardeniadotnet says:

p4ac said…, the NWO would kill him like Kennedy

My “inner jury” has been out on this one for a long time. I’m rapidly coming to the conclusion that for ‘New World Order’, read ‘Old World Order,’ who don’t have a plan and are as alarmed at the unfolding events as the rest of us.

They may eventually welcome Ron Paul or someone of his ilk, with open arms.

• shipbuilder says:

Halleluljah, gardeniadotnet.

• gardeniadotnet says:

p4ac said… There is an active Ron Paul meetup group in London, get involved:

Invite Ron Paul himself to speak at your event on July 12th and I’ll be there.

Remember, many other luminaries have set foot on English soil – Simon and Garfunkel, Jimi Hendrix, Devo, Jesus.

• NWO no kill Kennedy. Anti-Castro activists kill Kennedy because of Bay of Pigs treachery.

• planning4acrash says:

I think that Ron is busy with some serious issues in the US right now! Also, he is a US patriot who wants to focus on sorting out the USA rather than the UK! That’s our job.

• gardeniadotnet says:

18. planning4acrash said…
    I think that Ron is busy with some serious issues in the US right now!

Have you invited him? Has he declined?

• gardeniadotnet says:

Here’s the deal….

Get Ron Paul there and afterwards I’ll DJ for free with Wiley as MC.

Usually drink,
    usually dance,
    usually babble….

• Yay. Lets all do othe Ron Paul. Lower taxes sure but goodbye pensions, NHS, free education and any sense of social cohesion. Persoanlly I’d do well out of it, but ask yourself if you really want to live in mansion surrounded by shotgun shacks ala Arkansas or South Africa.

• gardeniadotnet says:

21. buctootim said…
    Yay. Lets all do the Ron Paul. Lower taxes sure but goodbye pensions, NHS, free education and any sense of social cohesion. Personlly I’d do well out of it, but ask yourself if you really want to live in mansion surrounded by shotgun shacks ala Arkansas or South Africa.

Ah, bless you…. so charmingly old-school.

• Patronise me all you like, it wont change the fact about what Ron Paul believes and what would happen if his superficially attractive and in reality mind bogling stupid ideas were ever put into practice. If you believe in the existence of a NWO then people like Ron Paul are the real embodiment of it – everyman for himself, screw the poor and weak and create a new ruling class based solely on money.

• gardeniadotnet says:

>Patronise me all you like…

You misread me young man….I flatter myself that I’m the Flavor Flav of this message board – no offence meant.

And what, pray, is your solution to the current er…. ‘situation’?

• You misread me young man….I flatter myself that I’m the Flavor Flav of this message board – no offence meant

Apologies if I misunderstood your intention.

Answers have I none. Like many people I mistrust globalisation and regret the the loss of national identity and distinctiveness it brings, whilst simultaneously consuming cheap Chinese goods and travelling far and wide. The unconstrained growth in the wordwide population and the further growth of industrialisation teriffies me because I cannot see any way to avoid the resource exhaustion and environmental problems that is bringing – but forced sterilisation and genocide dont seem to sit quietly with my soul either!

• Jimmy Welsh says:

wow, it’s like a meeting of mentalists anonymous in here

• gardeniadotnet says:

>The unconstrained growth in the wordwide population and the further growth of industrialisation teriffies me because I cannot see any way to avoid the resource exhaustion and environmental problems that is bringing – but forced sterilisation and genocide dont seem to sit quietly with my soul either!

One of the great minds that ‘partake’ of HPC will solve this conundrum tomorrow….. but enough of this frivolity……time for bed!

• It’s no wonder the mainstream media treats this site as populated by fools — true, they have a poorly-disguised agenda but they don’t set themselves up as [email protected] to be ridiculed with every pie-in-the-sky NWO nonsense that passes in front of their eyes:

p4c, inbred, malct etc. — you stupid fckers should be banned from this site

• planning4acrash says:

Buctootim. You misunderstand. Ron Paul isn’t into cutting important social projects first off. He would pull troops in from pointless wars abroad saving trillions, 1 trillion for troops based in 130 odd countres, another trillion from wars like Iraq and Iran. He would get rid of the federal reserve and inflation, cutting costs to society by 15% and the need to pay off national debt, i.e. income tax. Then, he would get rid of invasive policies like ID cards. Even those changes you could cut the tax burden by at lest 20%. Then, with people more wealthy, they could afford to look after themselves more, so you cut the tax burden again. For example, get sound money, you could almost end housing benefit over night, because house prices would become sensible. And, you could actually focus on improving welfare where needed.

• planning4acrash says:

Yes, you are right, they are the old world order. Very insightful. We need to start using that phrase. I have made the point many times before, that they are outdated now by the shifts towards ethics noted by S2R.

• planning4acrash says:

Shipbuilder: “p4ac – given that the power structure is centred around money and peoples claimed ‘ownership’ of natural resources/land, how do Libertarian ideas move us away from that?”
    – Very simple, government would serve to protect people from big government and corporate interests. At the moment, both can raise fiat money at will to buy whatever they want, whilst we are on fixed incomes. Ron would end the fiat system, ensuring that our wages and savings go up in real value each year. So that if GDP goes up 3%, the real value of your wages and savings go up that much. At the moment, gdp goes up 3%, real inflation is anywhere between 4 and 10%, and you get a pay cut, EACH YEAR, whilst the elite print money and purchase the spoils, whilst more and more of our money goes into paying interest. With that sort of growth people can start buying up industry and agricultural land, the land would return to the people, bit by bit, in a very sustainable gradual, unreversable manner.
    – Gold as currency is important, because it means that you own a hard asset. To have fiat money, given that it is backed by nothing means that you own nothing with paper, but confidence and paper promises.
    – Also, ownership means, changing the assumption of family. Government act like they own our kids, Libertarians believe in the family. It also means a change in ownership of self. Currently, the state and corporate interests act like it owns you. They force you to have ID cards, think nothing of snooping on you 24-7. Libertarians take that all back to the individual and protect you from the corporate sate.
    – Ownership always occurs, your question should not be ownership or not, it should be, are you, your things, your family and country owned by the general public, or by government and corporations. One extreme is where government and corporations own everything, the other extreme is anarchy with no societal stability. I prefer constitutional liberty. See the film below:

• gardeniadotnet says:

>Gardeniadotnet. If you want to see Ron, join the damn group and invite him yourself. I’m tired of people having ideas and blaming others for not thinking of them before and carrying them out for them. I have enough of my own ideas that I am already carrying out!

Ouch!

• Charlie Brooker says:

Now surely is the time to move to a green economy.

I propose a windfall tax on oil companies – who’ve been making massive profits – which would be used to subsidize the replacement of current household fuse boxes with new fuse boxes equipped with sockets to plug in solar panels and windturbines,

Think about it. Your current fuse box at home is designerd to take electricity from the power grid and distribute it around your home. How would you plug in a solar panel or windturbine? With difficulty and expense.

You’ve got USB sockets on lots of devices you commonly use giving you connectivity. Why don’t fuse boxes have connectivity for domestic renenwable energy devices?

Too many people grumble at the thought of having to go through such a green revolution, but its not onerous at all. Lets face it we’ve had revolutions in so many aspects of our lives in the last few years – HD TV, iPods, No Frills airlines etc why not upgrade the way we make domestic energy?

• planning4acrash says:

The green debate is manipulated to the point of fascism. The global warming issue is funded by the UN, which will be the group collecting taxes for carbon credits, to the intial tune of 40bn, soon to be trillions. Who wouldn’t lie for the promise of tha much money?

They apply the precautionary principle, which means, forget what scientists say, the mere risk that something may or may not happen, justified by conjecture, is enough reason to tax everything and control everything we do. If they cared so much for the environment, our riverways would be crystal clear, and the thames would be clean enough to swim in, but of course, they won’t do that, because it doesn’t benefit them.

• gardeniadotnet says:

>our riverways would be crystal clear, and the thames would be clean enough to swim in

They are probably cleaner now than at any time since the start of the Industrial Revolution.