Saturday, July 19, 2008

And again

CREDIT CRUNCH: WE ARE OVER THE WORST

BRITAIN has ridden out the worst of the global credit crunch, leading world economists said last night. After months of gloomy financial forecasts, the International Monetary Fund predicts the economy will bounce back and enjoy sustained growth.

Posted by little professor @ 04:35 AM (1902 views)

18 thoughts on “And again

• I don’t think everyone really believes that. But I think people will buy the newspaper because it offers hope.

• Only thick people buy the Express. Now that’s a FACT.

• I wonder if Mohammed Saeed al-Sahaf, the old Iraqi Information Minister, has been running some seminars recently 🙂

• musn't grumble says:

They may be cheaper than the average if you have a 25% deposit, but they are still way off what they were a couple of years ago – assuming they will give you a mortgage. So, do we think the Express are finally past the Diana conspiracy era.

• mark wadsworth says:

THey’re getting over Diana, but they still haven’t quite got the hang of HPC yet. Even the Mail is ahead of them on that one.

• If that rag’s reporters read and reported the actual figures from the IMF ……………

• it_is_going_with_a_bang says:

Newsflash : Man on the moon thinks global credit crunch over.

• Ah denying what happened to Diana now replaced with forever rising house prices.

• Who buys this cr*p??? I would have thought Express readers were smart enough to realise the predicament this country is in.

• Landedgentry says:

Thick council estate chavs buy this paper.

• The BEANO is more factual.

• Ah, the Express. Written by morons for morons.
    It’s not simply a case that I disagree with this article it’s just that the Express is complete shite in general.

• Good job this article was pointed out , as I just noticed the bird eating a pack of crisps.

• @12 Landed gentry

My Chav mates on the council house estate wouldn’t read this rubbish.

Take a Break has much more intellectual content and sensible reporting.

• I think the Daily Express is often bought bulk by big companies to leave floating around reception areas. I’ve seen them in garages, dentists’ waiting rooms, and I remember an airline (BA?) giving them out free when you board your flight at Heathrow. So in other words they’re just one step up from Metro.

Anyways, here’s a heading from 17th May 2008:

(courtesy of ukhousebubble.blogspot.com)

• drewster you should not be so negative about the express , we think it is a very usefull paper, my wife wraps up the leftovers in it, and when the dog does its buisness in the garden,it makes a better wrapper than plastic bags as it breaks down faster in land fill, shame on you

• Hi its me again I have just raided the pantry looking for a packet of crisps, every time I see the express I just want to eat crisps,