Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The Lisbon Treaty an Irish view of Sovereignty

Irish celeb awakes to NWO, 9/11 lies, Lisbon

UK Government, UK Laws, UK Sovereignty, UK Economy, are we too complacent? What's really happening? AUDIO interview Jim Corr is a member of Irish band The Corrs, who have a reputation stretching from Ireland to the UK, Europe and further afield. They have yet to conquer the United States, but what better way to start their U.S. invasion than telling the truth not only about that particular country and its recent past, but about the Lisbon Treaty, which is being foisted upon Ireland and Europe by powerful people with shady agendas and very little ethics. Be it the New World Order, the EU, the Bush administration or Ireland's servile political establishment:

Posted by malct @ 04:43 PM (1383 views)

35 thoughts on “The Lisbon Treaty an Irish view of Sovereignty

• I think, even by your standards, posting up an interview with the bloke from the Corrs and trying to pretend it is something we should be interested in is pretty pathetic. Please stop it will you?

• Agreed – this is totally off-topic

• pelethar and UT – sorry, I see your problems

I was genuinely trying to place the emphasis on the Lisbon Treachery oops I mean Treaty (nearly right) and assumed you’d ignore the other stuff.

UK sovereignty is fundamentally on topic if you believe in democracy is it not?

Doesn’t our ‘government’ have concern about house prices?

rearrange the following into two well know phrases – speach narrow free mind –

only if we consider all views can we truly value our own prejudice.

• holding out says:

rearrange the following into a well know phrase – [email protected] pointless

• But surely we’ve got nothing to worry about. Jim Corr is onto them and may well write a concept album about it which will reveal the truth to the whole world and Dwayne Chambers has decided to reveal how he beat the drugs tests.

“This is the dawning of the Aaaaaaage Of Aquaaaaaarius, The Aaaaaaage Of Aquaaaaaarius. Aquaaaaaaaaa-rrrrrrrrrrr-iusssssssssssssssss…………………..”.

• little professor says:

SHUT UP!

You irritating idiot.

There are thousands of conspiracy sites on the web. Why can’t you just piss off and stop annoying us with your drivel?

• Find some other conspiracy theorists to bug, not us. And dont allow yourself the comfort that people who dont agree with you are prejudiced, not informed or stupid.

• thanks you lot – now we’ve gone through that, has anyone got anything to say about the Lisbon Treaty?

and perhaps Jim Corr’s comments on the treaty!

• this blog post is embarrassing for hpc.co.uk – makes us look like a bunch of raving conspiracy theory nutcases.

how does malct even have blog posting permissions?

• shipbuilder says:

• Yes Malct, I do. What has this, or Jim Corr’s comments about the Lisbon treaty got to do with house prices?

Further to this, the site that this story is hosted on is a nothing more than a neo-fascist, racist front. Quite offensive. What is next, news from the NF treasury spokes man.

• 8. malct said…

and perhaps Jim Corr’s comments on the treaty!

• An Bearin Bui says:

malct: if this was supposed to be a joke, then well done because it certainly got me laughing. “I’ve done extensive research into this thing called the New World Order” – really, Jim? That wouldn’t be research on conspiracy-nut.com and paranoid-maniac.com would it? “Research” = trawled some dodgy websites and tinfoil hat forums…

• yes Malct,

you said that already and I asked specifically what has all this to do with house prices?

this is houserpicecrash.com not ‘B-list-celeb-opinions.com’ and not ‘neo-con-ireland.com’.

Your posts are insidious and amount to nothing more that nefarious attempts to push your own irrelevant agenda and discredit the genuine economic debate on this site. Conspiracy theorists like you are akin to religious folk who stand hollering on street corners or worse still disturb my nice weekend lie in by knocking on my door early in the morning. You turn up and begin to push this unconnected agenda, telling us it is all connected to the economic plan of the NWO or whatever bogey man lives under your bed. More and more of you come and then one of you says “see, this is the coming of whoever’s model of consciousness shift” don’t you all believe me now? Well no, I don’t.

Posting opinions form B-list celebs, found on Neo-fascist websites doesn’t really convince me. If you don’t like the Lisbon treaty try posting on Lisbontreaty_bah_humbug.com or wherever.

• This story is all over the politics.ie forum. Everyone is laughing at how much of a retard he is.

Anyway, why is this is on hpc?

• OK any more tantrums before we can settle down to a real dialogue?

goodness me you lot are so easy to wind up

my database is looking great – should be worth more than gold next week

• holding out says:

Malct, I should have thought that it would be obvious that nobody gives a toss what Jim Corr thinks about the treaty. Though they’re probably even less interested in your opinions on any subject except your demise.

• I make that ten – nil malct.

I am heartened to see that common sense appears to be prevailing on this thread.

As has been stated above, will you please now bog off to a conspiracy website where your views, and those of your buddies (S2r1, P4ac et al) may be more acceptable. I know you are all on a mission but you will no doubt get better (though less rewarding) results preaching to the converted.

• That was England in the 1970s. We were free. I truly mean this. Regardless of the loathsome class system, Englishmen enjoyed a quality of physical, spiritual and intellectual freedom that may never be repeated in our time. We were free to ask troublesome questions. If you disagreed with what was written in the history books, no policeman would arrive on your doorstep and take you in for questioning.

8. malct said…

and perhaps Jim Corr’s comments on the treaty!

• Eleven – nil

• holding out says:

The other thing they had in the 1970s was door to door Jehovah’s witnesses. You could argue the toss with them if you wanted but it wouldn’t get you anywhere. They were a pain in the butt as well. I tell you that compared to whoever this plonker is you’d welcome them with open arms.

• “8. malct said…
    and perhaps Jim Corr’s comments on the treaty!” – No. Do you have anything relevant to say about about the Lisbon treaty and the connection to houseprices

Dear webmaster,
    why are these people (malct, p4ac, s2r1 etc) still being allowed to post such off topic stories. It is getting beyong a joke and making us as laughing stock to those who might peer in. Surely there should be some mechanism for reporting off topic posts as there is for comments. Why can these posters be banned, they add nothing of relevance. They may as well be posting the weather forecast and the Chipping-Sodbury traffic morning traffic report.

And Malct et al, see this as stiffling of your free speech if you want. Then again, maybe I am an NWO schill and my plan for world dominatinion begins by sliencing NWO truth seekers on sites where their opinions are not even relevant. Dark forces do indeed move in mysterious ways lol!

• 10. shipbuilder said…
    “I enjoy the debate – maybe we can keep it to one post a day and let the debate rage on there – you know the posts with 60+ replies….”

Not a bad suggestion IMO. It would be great to see you guys reach some agreement between yourselves.

titaniccaptain @ 9 also makes a good point. I appreciate motives behind the posting of these articles and I can see why this blog has gone (only partially) in this direction. But perhaps some degree of self moderation is necessary. Its very easy to paint the wrong picture. On the other hand if S2r1, P4ac, malct et all were to take their ideas and ‘bog off’ that would be tragic. It would be equally tragic if p.doff, shipbuilder and others stopped commenting.

Like others I have my own views and I hope to further educate myself to change or further form them and believe I can (as I already have) learn a lot here, from all bloggers.

• your views have been exposed – you should be grateful to me

why didn’t you all do it off your own bat?

don’t know rules of cricket?

not English?

rumble not coherent – say again in English

how many more times do I have to ask you to stay on topic? you can’t deal with the issue can you?

come on the world is waiting? Talk about the Lisbon Treaty. We are listening!
    Talk about the Lisbon Treaty
    Talk about the Lisbon Treaty
    Talk about the Lisbon Treaty
    Talk about the Lisbon Treaty

• 22. unplugged said…

healthy attitude UP

and if you disagree with me that’s OK

• Malct
    “20. bfskinner said…It is interesting that you dismiss anyone Who disagrees) on this thread and previous ones as having a tantrum Why can these posters be banned I am an NWO schill and my plan for world dominatinion begins by sliencing NWO truth seekers”

that is faithful to what I posted. You have run a few comments together and removed some relevant bits. What is the matter with you? You really are grasping at straws (or straw men more like). You posts look increasingly like you are begining to throw your toys out of the pram because no one will listen to you.

You ask me to stay on topic? My dear fellow, the whole point of my posts is that the Lisbon Treaty is entirely off topic for this site. I will comment when you demonstrate the relevance to houseprices.

I note that you have references about the 1970s being a great time for Englishmen (is this not the UK? what about the Scots, Northern Irish and Welsh) and now we are on to questionning whether other posters are English themselves. It is not quite relevant either, but it does reveal alot about what you really stand for

• Malct said…
    Talk about the Lisbon Treaty
    Talk about the Lisbon Treaty
    Talk about the Lisbon Treaty
    Talk about the Lisbon Treaty

Despite the risk of my losing your respect once more (which I really truly care about – not) I have to say that you’ve completely lost the plot again mate.

Is it the amber nectar, or are you on the wacky backy. Either way, it does your credibility no good, and nobody is really interested in joining this debate.

Come back tomorrow when you are feeling better.

• the haunted says:

Malct, Ever thought that these people that are so against you posting are not real people but memebers of the government or something? :op

• malct – many people don’t buy the simplistic view that we live in a democracy and everything is as the politicians and media paint it. I happen to think you can’t study history without looking at the banking dynasties over the past few centuries. Wars and revolutions need to be funded and the funding doesn’t all come from taxes. Powerful people often give an insight into the power behind the throne – “if my sons did not want wars there would be none”, said the first Mrs Rothschild. The power of Murdoch and other media moguls is also not to be underestimated. The history of attempts to set up a central bank in the US – there were two such before the Fed, as I’m sure you know – also give an insight into the relative power of presidents and bankers and the interests involved. I wouldn’t rule out 9/11 being an inside job either – not because I think I know the motives but because there are too many unanswered questions.
    But the idea of a unified secret cabal that has aimed at world domination (“control freaks” according to Mr Corr) goes beyond reason. Some guy in the 19th century is supposed to have laid out a grand plan for three world wars, the first two of which bear an uncanny resemblance to WWI and WWII. The group he belonged to is supposed to have funded Marx and Nietzsche because their writings were sure to inspire communism and fascism, respectively, and lead to the 20th century conflagrations which would soften up the world for the NWO. (Control freaks don’t wait for 150+ years to gain control.)
    There are those who would largely go along with much of what is in the first paragraph above and be completely turned off with the “ideas” in the second. Best to keep the two separate.
    House prices? The booms and busts of economies determine house prices. The question is whether booms and busts are (a) inevitable, (b) orchestrated or (c) other. Whether there are powerful banking interests which do any orchestration there may be is IMO an authentic question for this site. But we should leave out NWO.
    By the way. The guy who was hounded by the ADL (the long blog on site you posted). Why on earth would they follow him for months and years, hound him, spend what must have been millions on making his life a misery – especially since he wasn’t involved any further in the activities for which they were pursuing him. Surely they would just have whacked (killed) him?

• shipbuilder says:

Very well put, Icarus – couldn’t agree more.

• Waded through a long and boring thread with no HPC enlightenment. What a waste of time.

• renting2 – no HPC enlightenment from you either.

• planning4acrash says:

Shipbuilder said “I guess us conspiricy theorists must learn a bit of self restraint”

– The greatest conspiracy theory of all is the drivel from government and its media attack dogs. The lies they said for so long about houseprices, which we all exposed, expresses a political model that filters through to infest most areas of public life. The government 9/11 story is an intense conspiracy theory, with no real evidence. The 9/11 truthers are now having peer reviewed articles published to proove parts of their story. The government story has not been subjected to peer review and would not stand to it. If you accept the lies in just one of these arena’s, you begin to understand that the government and the media are the true conspiracy theorists. We are just independent truth speakers and much of what has been said is backed up by evidence. And, for the record, the one qualification for being a truth speaker is to be an independent free thinking patriot of the human race and planet earth.

• planning4acrash says:

About one or two articles are posted each day, where people apply the knowledged gained from analysis of the housepriceboom and crash to other arena’s, which, although sometimes with minimal linkage, shed light on the wider political and economic situtuation, and analysis of them provides tools that let us better analyse the houseprice issue. The fact that these threads get so many hits and comments is telling. For the record, the Lisbon Treaty is central to everything we discuss. We will no longer, as a result of it, have sovereignty to control planning, housing, economic policy if the EU decide to overrule Parliament. Double that if we get the Euro and loose the Bank of England. It is absolutely essential that concerned free people of Britain take interest in and protest about this issue.