Friday, May 23, 2008
Adam Champion, from charity New Homes Mortgage Helpline, says: “The message to those on the edge of the market is why rent when you can buy?
Galliford Try Homes is launching a range of initiatives to encourage hesitant buyers to purchase a new home. The home builder is linking up with New Homes Mortgage Helpline. The joint venture is designed to raise awareness of mortgage deals and developer incentives still available to prospective home buyers. Among the incentives is The Easy Start programme, which allows first-time buyers to purchase homes for 75% LTV, with Galliford deferring the remaining 25% to a maximum value of £75,000 for up to 10 years interest free.