Thursday, September 13, 2007

The Blame Game.

Chancellor Warns on Consumer Debt.

Perhaps Mr Darling of 11 Downing Street should ask which idiot allowed this situation to happen. I suggest he tries the house next door. He told the newspaper: "Institutions themselves need to open their own eyes and be more honest.". Not that politicians would ever behave like that.

Posted by baudot @ 01:36 PM (810 views)

6 thoughts on “The Blame Game.

• dohousescrashinthewoods says:

Hilarious. This is sick.
    “Naughty sheeple for getting in debt! We couldn’t have had Gordon’s boom without it, but naughty, naughty!”

• Nice. Thanks for that warning. That was just in time to do something. Not about 5 years too late.

• I nearly barfed when I read this in the papers this am, talk about pot calling kettle black, unbelievable. I am now waiting to see what further spin is put on the situation and where the scapegoats are!

• A clearn sign that houses will keep booming!

• Dear Darling,
    When Gordy and fast Eddie told me that I could borrow without limit and at low interest rates that were here to stay and that there was to be no more boom and bust I simply looked back five years and said ‘yer, right’. Well my Darling, I did not borrow and I did not contribute to the boom and so the economic miracle was not as great as it might have been. Then Darling, I watched in total disbelief as a wholly unsustainable level of personal debt was multiplied by a further reduction in interest rates. This was done by you Darling (at least your office) and the MPC. So now my Darling the country is up to its neck in sh1t with personal debt reaching 1.3 of GNP, and you my Darling say that it is we that are being irresponsible and should think carefully before borrowing money, and that the lenders should ask if we will be able to make the repayments. My Darling, it was you and your ‘family’ that pawned the family silver (and the gold reserves) and sold off the family business to fund your good time party nights in celebration of the boom economy, so now my Darling I suggest that you look for a job that will pay off your debts rather than an excuse for how they arose, there is an old ‘profession’ that may fit the bill.

• This truly makes me incandescent with rage. Gordon Brown was quite happy and buried his head in the sand whilst the debt mountain was built and now Brown’s fall guy Darling is making is suggesting the government knew nothing of it.