Saturday, February 3, 2007

Take the Blair Debt Test

ORIGINAL NEWS ARTICLE

If you can take this test as the Blairs and not come out unstuck then you can be called the teflon kids as well.

Posted by orwell @ 06:52 PM (446 views)

6 thoughts on “Take the Blair Debt Test

• I did the test : I will survive !

• So would Blair get a credit rating? or is he heading for the bankruptcy courts?

• Ahhh, but you’re forgetting that he’s the most corrupt prime minister we’ve ever had. What about all the backhanders from Lords/Sirs he’s elevated, his friends and ex-flatmates who he gave very well paid jobs, the Saudis for stopping BAE corruption investigations, the South Africans for doing the same, the Americans for fighting their oil wars. I think you will find the money flowing in through the payback time world “talk circuit” when he goes stomping off again with his big carbon footprints.

• Don’t you love our dear leaders Blur and the Gopher then?

• japanese uncle says:

R: Well done, Yates. Good job.

Yates: I just moved exactly as you instructed, gov, sir. So may I understand that you have utterly foresaken Blair?

R: Most certainly. He is well expendable. His image is now no better than black tarry stools, after he took this nation into the illegal aggression into Irag on a pack of lies. And this cash for honour scandal. Enough is enough.

Yates: With my greatest respect, sir. That’s all what you instructed him to do, isn’t it, sir? That sounds a bit too much for him, sir.

R: Don’t you see, John. You are all playing at your own risk. If you want the top job, the risk is enormous, but the potential reward is also huge. Look, what he has got. Splendid property in Connaught Square, plus even the mews. He can’t possibly complain, can’t he? It’s simply that his theatrical talent proved just not good enough, to deceive the nation through. Besides his old cow has made too many enemies. That was even beyond my control.

Yates: Yes, gov. sir,. I wish I had a property like that myself.

R: If you are good enough, I can arrange one for you in the near future. Anyway in a couple of years time, I think or rather I know that property prices in the UK will be more than halved. You can buy a mansion maybe in West End. Now Labour’s damage is beyond repair, and my Sweet Cameron will nicely take over, you see.

Yates: Yes, I am perfectly aware of that, gov. sir.

• japanese uncle says:

Qualification;

The above is just an imaginary conversation and has nothing to do with the reality.

JU