Monday, Nov 20, 2006

Gross mortgage lending up again..

Firstrung: Mortgage lending hits new record in October, up 12% compared to 2005

Gross lending hit a new monthly record in October of 30.3 billion, according to the latest data from the Council of Mortgage Lenders. Lending was up by 4% on the September figure of 29.2 billion, but down by 8% from the overall record of 33 billion in August. Lending was up 12% in comparison to October last year (27 billion).

Posted by converted lurker @ 11:06 AM (414 views)
Add Comment
Report Article

No comments have been submitted.

Be the first person to add your comment by completing the form below.

Add comment

  • If you do not have an admin password leave the password field blank.
  • If you would like to request a password allowing you to add comments and blog news articles without needing each one approved manually, send an e-mail to the webmaster.
  • Your email address is required so we can verify that the comment is genuine. It will not be posted anywhere on the site, will be stored confidentially by us and never given out to any third party.
  • Please note that any viewpoints published here as comments are user's views and not the views of HousePriceCrash.co.uk.
  • Please adhere to the Guidelines
Username  
Admin Password
Email Address
Comments

Main Blog | Archive | Add Article | Blog Policies