Monday, Sep 25, 2006

Only 86%? Who are the other 14%, employees at agencies?

Firstrung: 86 per cent of the public do not trust their estate agent

A staggering 86% of the public do not trust their estate agent, according to a survey of over 1600 people by online HousePrices.co.uk, the free internet property pricing database. With house prices on the rise, buying, selling, and evaluating properties has never been so stressful and it would appear that one of the highest stresses involved is whether or not you can truly trust your estate agent to give you accurate figures, prices and advice..

Posted by converted lurker @ 02:48 PM (502 views)
Add Comment
Report Article

3 Comments

1. harold said...

"A staggering 86% of the public do not trust their estate agent"

Let me rephrase that: "A staggering 14% of the public do trust their estate agent"

Now that is staggering!

Monday, September 25, 2006 11:27PM Report Comment
 

2. george monsoon said...

A staggering 14% of people who are currently propping up the market with willing abandon.
The term "Lamb To the Slaughter" springs to mind.

I bet most of the 14% are BTL's !!

Tuesday, September 26, 2006 11:35AM Report Comment
 

3. george monsoon said...

A staggering 14% of people who are currently propping up the market with willing abandon.
The term "Lamb To the Slaughter" springs to mind.

I bet most of the 14% are BTL's !!

Tuesday, September 26, 2006 11:35AM Report Comment
 

Add comment

  • If you do not have an admin password leave the password field blank.
  • If you would like to request a password allowing you to add comments and blog news articles without needing each one approved manually, send an e-mail to the webmaster.
  • Your email address is required so we can verify that the comment is genuine. It will not be posted anywhere on the site, will be stored confidentially by us and never given out to any third party.
  • Please note that any viewpoints published here as comments are user's views and not the views of HousePriceCrash.co.uk.
  • Please adhere to the Guidelines
Username  
Admin Password
Email Address
Comments

Main Blog | Archive | Add Article | Blog Policies