Wednesday, August 2, 2006

Buy v Rent

Buy v Rent

I'll be on www.colourfulradio.com tomorrow after 10am with Karen Morgan giving the true picture. Do listen in and, if anyone can, please record for posterity and put it on HPC

Posted by financial planner @ 12:07 PM (2871 views)

6 thoughts on “Buy v Rent

• bidin'matime says:

Didn’t hear the broadcast, but I wasn’t prepared for the racial bias of the web-site – as I clicked the link, it didn’t cross my mind that I was stepping into a ‘whites free zone’.

Homosexuals have hi-jacked the word ‘gay’ so it can no longer be used without considering their feelings – and now we have racial minorities hi-jacking the word ‘colour’ to mean them and not us (I always thought of myself as being a bit of a colourful character..) – how long it will be before they start telling us we can’t use the word for anything else??

Don’t get me wrong – I’m not racist – I just don’t like other people who are racist. Like that radio station clearly appears to be.

• bidin’matime, the broadcast is on tomorrow!

Also, can anyone tell me how to record the audio stream to disk? I’ll start a thread in off topic about it. I’ll try to record it FP.

• Bidin – you were pink when you were born, you go red in the sun and brown afterwards, green when you feel sick, blue in the face when you get mad, purple when you hold your breath, and a greyish colour when you push up the daisies.

Course you’re coloured!

• PS – I can’t see anything wrong with the website. Bidin – do you often get accused of paranoia or are you just feelin a bit sensitive today?

• Bidin!

Don’t be silly. If ethnic folks want their own radio station then that’s fine. It’s pretty successful by the look of it too.

Hey you can set up a white radio station if you want …

It might have to play Val Doonican and Britney Spears all day though. Eww.

• bidin'matime says:

Inbreda – so why are my colourful brothers so under-represented on this radio station?

Paul – I could set up a radio station, but if I set out to attract only white people to work on it and aimed it at white people, I’d be shut down within weeks and probably find myself in clink.

It just gets to me sometimes that other ethnics are free to discriminate and it’s encouraged, but if white people did the same, all hell would be let loose (could you see the BBC launching ‘White people’s network’??)