HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
Although they are at private school they don't get the treats their friends do, such as clothes, activities and holidays, because we can't afford it.

Blood... boiling.... ARRRGH.

F***king stupid posh B**** pleading poverty when there's a lot more people worse off than her. How F***ing dare she!

For F**** sake, run some articles on starving africans, not middle class pillocks who think they're hard done by just because their house hasn't made them thousands for them doing no work at all.

She BOUGHT for £405k, she could have SOLD to the cash buyer for £485k if GREED hadn't made her try to get £495k for it.

No sympathy. And her kids are all ugly too!

Okay, rant over I'm off to read the "combat barbie" article. :P

Edited by DementedTuna

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
I have just added a reply under the name if Diane, we will see if it gets published.

Hands up who feels sorry for this twit,

Empty pause

No thought not.

Hi Diane

Hope you posted {{{{Hugs}}}} as well.

But at least she is wise enough to realise that she is in trouble and trying to sort out her life, remember that at least 10 people read the daily mail so maybe one of them will realise that their insulated world is infact determined by events outside their control.

More popcorn anyone?

HOLA4415

This paints a perfect picture of what is going on around most of middle England at the moment.

So here we have a woman with 3 children at Private School, Driving around in a BMW X3 looking to buy a £420k house living in a £575k house. We are told she has spent £90,000 on a new kitchen (the obligatary granite worktops) and bathroom. She is a member of the local gym and regularly buys expensive fresh flowers in between driving 50 mile round trips to drop her children off at school (were they take expensive classes and music lessons).

Take away the tragedy of her losing her husband early in life and you have your perfect Hyacinth Bucket. She is the sort you see sipping her Double frothy frappucino looking at you like you are dirt as you struggle past with your Somerfield bags. She is the one at the BBQ telling people loudly about how her daughter is taking violin lessons at her private school and how she may consider booking a boutique hotel in Thailand this year for her and the children. She is the woman you see in the 4x4 in every supermarket car park and High Street, huge sunglasses and screaming into her mobile.

This woman has lived her fake lifestyle on equity from property and now requires more equity to prop it up even further. She is struggling to pay household bills, has a massive overdraft and run up huge credit card bills. Now she is complaining because property is no longer running to the rescue. How many others are going to be in this predicament. I would suggest a lot more than you think.

What leaves me with little sympathy for this woman is that she has no need to drive a BMW X3, she doesn't need to be a gym member she could have spent £40k on her bathroom and kitchen rather than £90k. She could have even looked at buying a £350k house right by the school rather than a £420k townhouse. The reason she hasn't done any of this is because she wanted to be the glamorous middle aged mum. She wanted to appear succesful and she wanted to snoot at people less fortunate than her like Doctors, Teachers or Tenants.

Well the party is over for millions like this across the UK. As soon as they realise that the Property Fairy hasnt left anything for them under the pillow this year they are well and truly stuffed.

Edited by Einstein71

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419

As any driver will know, when you are trying to get on to a busy street from a side street, theres always a big car blocking you, usually right on top a road markings saying "Keep clear".

She is type of person who looks right back at you in their BMW X3 and looks down their nose at you driving a Vauxhall Meriva. She is looking down her nose because she is driving a larger, more expensive car. What she doesnt realise is although I drive a "Minky Car" its fully paid for and her's is financed the the hilt.

She pushes in front of me in Tesco's flashing her Gold Visa Card and looking at me paying by cash and sneers, even her children sneer at me.

While my children would be avoiding a stabbing at the local comprehensive at play time breaks, her's enjoy violin lessons at the private collegiate.

While I work my ass off to pay for a few weeks in Thailand each year, her and her family are off on their 6th tour of Dubai.

But lets get real for a moment. I dont owe anyone a single penny and my lifestyle is sustainable, her's is at the whim of banks and the international money makers and shakers.

Her time and those like her is running out. To the bankrupcy courts we shall see her next.

Edited by debt-free

HOLA4420

I got no sympathy at all.

A dentist receptionist is living way above her means, kids at private school, bmw, spending £90k refurbishing house, debts on credit cards. She has lots of room to manuever to cut her living costs but tries to take the easy way out profiting on a house. Then the article says the buyer is a cash buyer who incidently pulls out because she didnt get mortgage approved before looking around. Her wage is very good for a receptionist as well she should be grateful.

HOLA4421

Just a little reminder that if the story is true, this woman's husband died young leaving her to care for 4 children aged 0, 5, 8, 10 alone. One was just a baby, for Christ's sake. She is not a BTLer, and she does manage hold down a job as well as looking after the kids. She may be financially inept and a snob, but do bear in mind that she has been through a hell that most of us cannot imagine and, despite that, is trying to stand on her own two feet. For that, at least, she deserves some sympathy.

HOLA4422
Just a little reminder that if the story is true, this woman's husband died young leaving her to care for 4 children aged 0, 5, 8, 10 alone. One was just a baby, for Christ's sake. She is not a BTLer, and she does manage hold down a job as well as looking after the kids. She may be financially inept and a snob, but do bear in mind that she has been through a hell that most of us cannot imagine and, despite that, is trying to stand on her own two feet. For that, at least, she deserves some sympathy.

:lol::lol::lol:

HOLA4423
HOLA4424

This sort of article is solving a conundrum I and some colleagues were discussion some time ago.

We couldn't understand who was buying all the high priced fashion/jewelry/consumer toys etc from the snooty shops that had sprung up everywhere. We were all "high" earners per the offical income statistics yet none of us bought this tat, we generally enjoyed sensible UK holidays, and our idea of fashion was levi 501's and M&S shirts. None of us ran cars worth over £20k.

At the time I suspected that it was all debt fuelled "keeping up with the Jones" from people like this lady, but found it hard to believe that so many people would be so stupid as to over extend themselves this much.

Seems I was wrong

HOLA4425