House Price Crash Forum

Buying A House?

HOLA441

There are PLENTY of things you will be thinking about when you look at buying your next home.

Just one of the things you will NOT read about in 'your mortgage' ETC is artificial water flouridation levels.

Fluoride makes you a dumbass :D

Check out this map..... and remember the Nazis put fluoride in the water to subjugate the Jews.

http://www.dwi.gov.uk/regs/infolett/2000/images/anx1100.gif

• 2 weeks later...
HOLA442
I know that Severn Water add flouride.  I wrote and asked them to stop.  They replied that NuGov was considering rolling out flouridation nationally.

MPs voted against flouridating Nationally - amazing how they do that when they themselves will be affected by stupid ideas.

My advice.  Stop paying water rates, harvest rainwater from your roof and use a filter.

Not that simple. Your body will absorb fluoriude via baths, showers, washing up etc.

The only way to avoid it is to leave the area.

HOLA443
The counter argument to NuGov flouride from the Green party:

http://www.greenparty.org.uk/files/reports...oride%20(1).htm

I voted for the Green Party in the last election... made me realise what a joke this 'democracy' is... they got approx 1/4 million votes (1%) and not a single seat.

Proportional Representation would have meant about 6 seats of the 646 available... i.e giving the electorate a proper voice on Green issues.

The government say they want to put fluoride in the water to help stop tooth decay...

... and people actually believe it.

Look at all the sugary foods/drinks aimed at kids!

:wacko:

Edited by NotDavidIcke

HOLA444
Guest magnoliawalls
I voted for the Green Party in the last election... made me realise what a joke this 'democracy' is... they got approx  1 million votes and not a single seat.

Proportional Representation would have meant about 6 seats of the 656 available... i.e giving the electorate a proper voice on Green issues.

The government say they want to put fluoride in the water to help stop tooth decay...

... and people actually believe it.

Look at all the sugary foods/drinks aimed at kids!

:wacko:

Flouride only helps if your teeth are growing - basically if you are younger than twelve. But modern toothpastes contain flouride so children get all that could be useful that way.

Flouride in the water supply is stupid and sinister.

Lithium would be much better <_<

Edited by magnoliawalls

HOLA445
HOLA446
I voted for the Green Party in the last election... made me realise what a joke this 'democracy' is... they got approx  1 million votes and not a single seat.

Proportional Representation would have meant about 6 seats of the 656 available... i.e giving the electorate a proper voice on Green issues.

Unfortunately it would also give an undue voice to countless other assorted nutcases. [edit, don't read that the wrong way, I'm not calling the Greens nutcases... well, not all of them anyway]

Maybe the Green Party should consider moving all its supporters into a couple of constituencies and doing it that way, the big parties in effect do this when they redraw boundries.

Edited by BuyingBear

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
Unfortunately it would also give an undue voice to countless other assorted nutcases. [edit, don't read that the wrong way, I'm not calling the Greens nutcases... well, not all of them anyway]

Maybe the Green Party should consider moving all its supporters into a couple of constituencies and doing it that way, the big parties in effect do this when they redraw boundries.

What do you mean 'an undue voice!'. So if someone doesn't agree with you then their voice is 'undue'. Sounds like dictatorship to me - which is, of course, pretty much what we have. Everyone has a right to be heard - even if you don't like their opionions.

What did Labour get this time - 40% of the vote - and just over 60% voted. So about 24% of the people in this country voted Labour and they still have a massive majority.

Why is anyone in this country under the illusion that we live in a democracy. It's rule by the minority - dressed up as democracy by having an election every 5 years in a system structured to ensure the votes of 75% of the people do not count.