House Price Crash Forum

The Euro Is Getting A Rest For A Few Days !

HOLA441
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
Guest theboltonfury
You must drink in the most expensive parts of Paris at those prices.

Up around the tourist area of Moulin Rouge / Pigalle you can get a pint (or half litre, slightly more) for 5€.

6€ for Guinness. If you search, you can get happy hours all over Paris that start from 4pm and charge 4€ a pint.

I can find places in London that charge nearly £5 a pint, but I wouldn't go there either ;)

4 Euros a pint is still not very happy

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
.98-1 / .68-1 - 1 = -30.6%

You are right it's 30%, apologies. Still, way overvalued IMO.

Looks like the US have been selling the euro in the past few days, eur/gbp is always lower in the afternoon.

EUR-GBP 0.9088 -0.0187 -2.01%

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
by the 14 jan the euro pound will be 1=1 or very close to it..get over it people the pound is not going to go £1=1.50 euro any time soon.a couple of good day's for the pound people are jumping up and down.. :lol::lol::lol: give me a break !!

the B.O.E is going to lower interst rates faster the euro zone rates..that will happen 8 jan so sit tight enjoy the ride if your in the euro if not bad luck !!

Germany is generally considered to be the strongest Euro Zone economy.

It says in CITY A.M. today that one in seven German jobs are related to the car industry.

Just thought I'd mention it.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
by the 14 jan the euro pound will be 1=1 or very close to it..get over it people the pound is not going to go £1=1.50 euro any time soon.a couple of good day's for the pound people are jumping up and down.. :lol::lol::lol: give me a break !!

the B.O.E is going to lower interst rates faster the euro zone rates..that will happen 8 jan so sit tight enjoy the ride if your in the euro if not bad luck !!

There were many lunatics on this site.

A guy Dobox was ramping MOrocco and German properties, another one Gnao was ramping gold.

Are you the leader of Euro rampers?

If you did not exchange your Euros when £ was 1.01 Euros, then you were too greedy and are going to lose.

HOLA4416

A guy Dobox was ramping MOrocco and German properties, another one Gnao was ramping gold.

I enjoyed it when CGNAO was on here. Much of what he said has come true. I've seen posts from him going back to 2004/2005, where gold was very cheap. He said buy gold back then and predicted what was to come.

There is a thread about his final post here.

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...showtopic=88180

You can see find him posting, but on another forum.

HOLA4417
I enjoyed it when CGNAO was on here. Much of what he said has come true. I've seen posts from him going back to 2004/2005, where gold was very cheap. He said buy gold back then and predicted what was to come.

There is a thread about his final post here.

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...showtopic=88180

You can see find him posting, but on another forum.

doubt if cgnao went back to 04-05, iirc he emerged in 2006-2007.

HOLA4418

Are you the leader of Euro rampers?

If you did not exchange your Euros when £ was 1.01 Euros, then you were too greedy and are going to lose.

Dogbox, Jeez he got things so wrong, I was a "do nothing neg 'ed", the cheeky kunt, I'm always busy :P

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
Yes, maybe on hpc, but look here..... :)

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showth...highlight=cgnao

2004. If we had listened to him back then, we'd have made a few bob.

'kin brilliant, "protect yourself" :)

cgnao

MoneySaving Convert

Gold bad in the long term and unable to keep up with inflation?!?!? This is the single biggest finacial absurdity I have ever heard.

Until 1913 British pounds were gold backed. As a matter of fact, one gold sovereign was one pound.

In the late 1960's you had to fork out about 5 paper pounds to buy one gold sovereign.

Today you need tp fork out just under 60 paper pounds to buy the same one gold sovereign.

Inflation has eroded one paper pound to about 1/60th of the 1913 value and about 1/12th of the late 1960's value.

The fact that gold has not gone up with inflation from 1980 is THE reason you want to buy it now.

When people realise how fragile the current fiat money system is, gold will skyrocket in paper money terms. In real value terms, though, it will preserve and possibly increase slightly the wealth of those who have been wise enough to buy it at these bargain prices.

Got gold? Protect yourself.

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425