House Price Crash Forum

Preconceptions Influence Our Thoughts And Actions

Methinkshe

Oooh - get you!

And if there were a gay, Larry Grayson type emoticon thingy I would employ it at this stage, against all better judgement because I have always eschewed those ghastly little yellow things that are meant to substitute for best use of language.

I prefer to wear my trousers very low indeed. Like to give the right message.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Neither / either / or. They are a sophisticated country, where the gender of their offspring is irrelevent, other than personal preferences, like we have in the West.

Just a guess though, mind you. Put me down as a 'neither'.

(Is the answer eunuch?) :blink:

Absolutely no idea. What an odd question and what an inappropriate place to ask it. Or is there more than meets the eye?

For what it is worth I have yet to meet an African person who likes mayonnaise

They get very offended in Djbouti over such remarks.

They take their mayonnaise very seriously.

This is a weighted question because obviously we have to guess having no knowledge of the issue, as such, im going to think outside the box and suggest GOAT, most women secretly desire to give birth to goats? Right? Am I right?

Girl or boy goat?

Why are so very few capable of accepting that the "general" question was posed to elucidate a "particular" point?

I am interested in preconceptions.

Why are so many so quickly diverted into dicussion of the particular question that was posed only to demonstrate a general point?

Are the debating standards in this country, in general, and this forum, in particular, really so low?

Why are so very few capable of accepting that the "general" question was posed to elucidate a "particular" point?

Why are so many so quickly diverted into dicussion of the particular question that was posed only to demonstrate a general point?

Are the debating standards in this country, in general, and this forum, in particular, really so low?

Does it help if I say that HPC is largely populated by natuires contrarians?

Whose preconceptions are we showing here, ours or yours?

Does it help if I say that HPC is largely populated by natuires contrarians?

I rather wish it were.

But I think that even HPC has its fair share of conformists - even though many of them don't realise it. That's the biggest problem - they think that by subscribing to a forum that talks about a house price crash that they are being contrarian. Then, in the same breath, they call for bans on this and that and the other. Brainwashed, most of them.

I rather wish it were.

But I think that even HPC has its fair share of conformists - even though many of them don't realise it. That's the biggest problem - they think that by subscribing to a forum that talks about a house price crash that they are being contrarian. Then, in the same breath, they call for bans on this and that and the other. Brainwashed, most of them.

Will be please keep the thread on topic. Jeez. :P

Whose preconceptions are we showing here, ours or yours?

I have asked that yoou answer the question honestly - that's all..

My interest is in preconceptions.

No more, no less.

Just answer the question.

Stop trying to second guess the answer.

Stop trying to be "right".

Just give the question your first reply - the one that immediately floats into your head - if you haven't already chased it away with your machinations.

I have asked that yoou answer the question honestly - that's all..

My interest is in preconceptions.

No more, no less.

Just answer the question.

Stop trying to second guess the answer.

Stop trying to be "right".

Just give the question your first reply - the one that immediately floats into your head - if you haven't already chased it away with your machinations.

Well i've already answered.

I have a preconception that a lot of people on hpc rather than being contrarian have an engineer mindset, don't be surprised that some of the answers come with a subtle hint of aspergers.

Archived