House Price Crash Forum

Hpcers=next Round Of Btl Lanlords?

How many of you are planning to ride the next upswing ?

How many houses do you intend to own(have a mortgage on) at the same time in the coming years? 0,1,2,3,....

Me, 1 or more.

(couldn't find a poll option)

I certainly won't be becoming a BTL landlord - I have no desire to become one and find it to be extremely distateful.

Hey, troll is a bit harsh. How about Investing forum?

Errrrrrr no. Sorry. This post is trolling if ever it has been seen before.

If you write a sensible post about "investing" in BTL and its pitfalls / benefits and the right time to do it rather than this, then I'll leave it.

It doesn't want to be in the main forum to begin with please though if its about "investing".

I guess my point was that the sentiment on the forum has moved from 'don't buy a house' to 'when shall I buy a house'. And I was wondering how many will go a step further.

In 12 months HPC topics will all be 'Why this is a great time to buy a house'.

Hmm, maybe I am a troll.

I guess my point was that the sentiment on the forum has moved from 'don't buy a house' to 'when shall I buy a house'. And I was wondering how many will go a step further.

In 12 months HPC topics will all be 'Why this is a great time to buy a house'.

Hmm, maybe I am a troll.

Jimbo. To avoid being classed as a troll you have to pretend you are not a property speculator. I would guess 70-80% of users of this site are property speculators. Some have sold to rent and hope to buy in later at lower prices and some missed the last rise and hope to get on the next one. Some will even buy second homes and BTL properties but they would never admit it

You are not a troll. Just not devious enough